Ken: Surprise Visit

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 4B7 with service from South Korea to San Francisco. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments..."

The pre-flight announcement rang in my ears before the rest of it got drowned out because I was so excited to see a particular someone again in just a few hours! VIXX was on their US tour and were currently in San Francisco, California. I was prepared to let Jaehwan focus on his tour with the rest of VIXX and not bother him while he was busy performing and sightseeing, especially knowing how he was so excited to travel to the US again. Of course, I missed him but that's how it's like to date an idol, I guess. However, it seems that he's the one who's missing me a little too much. Before I decided (or more like N convinced me) to surprise Jaehwan at their hotel, I received a ton of messages from all the members of VIXX, complaining about Jaehwan's constant whining.

From: Leader N

Yah, ____-ah, reply your boyfriend's texts already, he won't shut up about him missing you and you're making his whining worse by ignoring him!!!

From: Jung Leo

Hey ____-ah, sorry to bother you but please give Ken a call, he's close to tears now.

From: Rapper Ravi

_____-ah, reply the poor boy already!! Ken's been whining 'ottokaji' in that childish voice of his so much to the point where I can even hear it in my sleep sometimes! HELP!

From: Bean

____-ah, Jaehwan hyung is getting more annoying by the second and I think N hyung and Leo hyung are getting so fed up they might blow up at him soon! Save your boyfriend!

From: Hyukkie

NOONA! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee contact Ken hyung soon, he's whining is killing me! And I'm too young to die!

And of course, I've also gotten a bunch of texts and voice messages from my boyfriend himself.....

From: Jaehwannie <3

_____-ah! I MISS YOU! OTTOKAJI I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU :-(

From: Jaehwannie <3

YAH ARE YOU IGNORING ME? </3

From: Jaehwannie <3

What did I do wrong!!!!!!!

From: Jaehwannie <3

/CRYING/ reply meeeeeeeeeee :-(

From: Jaehwannie <3

I asked N hyung to pretend to be you and watch a movie with me so that I could pretend to be on a date with you..... He neck-chopped me :-(

Now, don't get me wrong. I didn't ignore Ken on purpose. I left my phone on silent when I was up studying for finals and I forgot to reply him because I was so preoccupied with my exams so he was the one who over-reacted and got on everybody's nerves, alright?

This went on for the whole week of finals with N complaining to me the most, a few times a day in fact. And he's always complaining about how Ken keeps whining or how he wasn't giving his best during practices or how it was so hard to get Ken out of bed. I guess N was so done with Ken, he texted me to visit them in San Francisco just to get Ken to shut up about me. Thankfully, I was having my vacation break after my finals so that meant that I was free to fly over to meet them. Just as I was waiting for the flight to take off, I got a call from N. Thank God I still had 7 minutes before I have to turn on airplane mode.