Chapter [15]

Chapter 15

"Well, well, well, look who it is! Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror. King, under the mountain." You watched in silence as the Goblin King gave a mocking bow to Thorin, the floor creaking under the sudden movement of the obese Goblin. "Oh! But I'm forgetting, you don't have a mountain... so you're not a king... which makes you nobody really."

There was a pause. You could hear some of the Goblins laughing in the background. "I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. Just a hint, nothing attached... perhaps you know of whom I speak of. An old enemy of yours. A pale Orc, a stride a white warg."

"Azog the Defiler was destroyed." Thorin growled. "He was slain in battle long ago." He said looking at you to confirm his words... but you just casted your eyes down, so you wouldn't have to see the confused doubt that lingered in his eyes when you didn't look at him.

"So you think his defiling days are done, do you." The Great Goblin turned to his messenger. "Send word to the Pale Orc, tell him, I have found his prize."

You watched helplessly as the goblin disappeared out of sight with the message, laughing as he went. "Damn it!" You whispered.

The Goblin King turned his attention to you. "Now, are you going to tell me the truth, or will I have you flogged again?"

You could see Thorin's eyes widen slightly, as if not expecting your punishment to continue... almost as if he expected it to stop by revealing himself to the King. "I'm telling you the truth. You shit sprayer!" You spat. You were done with this shit! Fuck the polite act!

He let out some sort of sound with his throat. The Goblin started to whip you again, just harder this time. You clenched your fists and opened your mouth to scream, but nothing came out. You wouldn't let yourself make a sound, you wouldn't give him the satisfaction he wanted. You had to stay strong.

As you were getting flogged, the dwarves were starting to struggle as hard as they could. The King started to sing. The torturing machines were being dragged across the bridge, getting closer and closer by the second.

Suddenly, a blinding light illuminated the room, the whipping stopped. When the light diminished, you looked up. Everyone was on the ground... and there stood Gandalf, his sword drawn. "Take up arms, fight... Fight!"

The dwarves grabbed weapons and stood. As they fought, you turned the Goblin that had been flogging you, and head-butted him before kicking him off Sparta style.

You painfully turned around just in time to see the Goblin King fall off of the platform.

While the dwarves fought with weapons, you went around pushing and kicking goblins off the sides as best as you could. Although you weren't much help with the searing pain getting worse with ever move you made.

But you had no time to rest. That dwarves started to run across the bridge. So you followed.
They started to split up. You followed after Gandalf. The wounds on your back were starting to take its affect. You began to slow down, but you were determined not to get left behind. So you sped up and jump the ladder, knocking it off in the process.

You pushed the goblin off the side since it got in your way.

You swayed as Thorin cut the rope to the bridge. You jumped off and watched the others go back-and-forth one more time before making it across.

You started to run again. Gandalf knocking the boulder down in front of him, making it roll over the goblins who blocked the way.