Karma's little surprise

Hello again! This fanfic was inspired by another fanfic I just finished reading ,and I think I should name her something else too. Hope you enjoy!

[A/n: after a long time i still forgot what it was called, but I'm re-editing everything and might possibly continue?]

A little girl was running in a certain forest leading to E-class. Her brother had shown where his school was, but she doesn't remember correctly. She tripped on a tree root and cried. That's when Bitch-sensei came in and hears her cries. Her eyes softened. She had a soft spot for little kids like her, not brat high schoolers she's teaching  right now.

"Hey," the little girl got scared. "Don't be scared, I'm just trying to help you okay sweetie." The little girl nodded and said,

"Can you help me find my Onii-chan?"

"Sure sweetie, what's his name?"

"Akabane Karma..."

-To E-class-

"Where's Bitch-sensei?"

"Don't tell me she's late."

The door open and there was Bitch-sensei, standing behind her legs was Akabane Kayami.
"Oi, brat I got your little sister that wants to see you!" She said looking at Karma.

"Thank you Pretty Lady." Kayami bows at her.

"Kayami?! What are you doing here?" Kayami squeals in happiness, happy to have find her brother

"ONII-CHAN!!!"

The rest of them yelled "ONII-CHAN!?" In disbelief.

Karma sighed, 'Great now I have to introduce her or else I'll be asked a crap ton of questions.' 

"Okay Kayami introduce yourself." She nodded and stood on his chair "Hello, my name is Akabane Kayami, I'm 5 years old, nice to meet you." She bows and every girl (even ritsu) is already loving the little girl. After that Bitch-sensei to them that it was a free period. Everyone was happy, everyone went to go talk to Kayami. 

Mostly everyone, you know who I mean.

Nagisa walked up to her, she was sitting in Karma's lap. "It's been a while Kayami-chan, do you remember me?" He asked, pointing at himself. Kayami looked up and down. 

"Hmmmm....blue hair , blue eyes, shorter than Onii-chan..." Nagisa sweat dropped at the last comment. 

She got off of Karma's lap, walks over to Nagisa standing in front of him. She gasped with sparkles in her eyes.  "Nagisa-nii-chan!!!" 

"Quite a small but smart child" Korosensei appears out of the blue. He just came back for Italy with his gelato. Kayami looked at him and teared up and ran to Karma. "Waaaah Onii-chan that octopus is scary!! You didn't tell me that he was scary looking!!!" She cries on his shoulders while he patted her head giving her comfort. Koro sensei panicked, not knowing what to do with a crying child.

"Now look at what you've done Korosensei you made the poor child cry" said Rio.

Korosensei was panicking, he only knows how to deal with teens, not children, especially the ones that cry . While he was panicking, Kayami stopped crying and looked at Koro sensei and laughed. The yellow octopus watching her laugh at him. "Onii-chan this is your teacher?" she asked to Karma.

 He nodded sadly, "Kayami, I explained this to you right?" she nodded ''Me and my classmates are trying to kill him because he has done something really bad." Kayami looked at Korosensei with disbelief. "Octopus -sensei is a bad person!" Korosensei was bowing to her. "Kayami-chan! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'll be a good person alright!"