8

Micheal had a familiar smirk on his lips as he turned to address Jordan still stuck in Gabriel's embrace "I thought I told you to stay out of trouble." Jordan chuckled even under the circumstances and a grin broke out on his face. "You know me. Father like son." Micheal laughed and turned back towards Grimm and I.

Once he reached us he brought his hands out to grab Grimm's shoulders, smiling at him before bringing him into his embrace. "Thank you friend. I know how much energy that must have taken." Grimm snorted and shoved him off. "You underestimate my powers too much."

Smiling at each other, Micheal then turned to face me. "And you, my dear, I hear your quite the trouble. Or as Jordan puts it, a firecracker." I nodded my head, not really knowing how to respond to someone like him. He leaned down to look at me in the eye, with his hands rested on his knees we were almost the same height. "I agree with what you are doing and what you believe in. Don't let Gabriel bully you into something else. Believe me darling, I'll deal with him." He stood up straight and turned back around to the awaiting crowd. "Alex and Elli, bet you didn't think you would see me again after sealing me away." Their expressions didn't change, but both their hands were now rested on the handles of their blades.

My eyes flew over to where Jordan was standing, a small smirk playing on his lips and his eyes were half closed, almost like he was bored. Does he not realize the position he is in? Can he not just demand Gabriel to let him go? He hasn't even said a word the whole time he's been out here, and where is Madeline? Unanswered questions swirled in my mind as I tried to decipher what was really going on. Micheal continued to walk towards Gabriel and Jordan, his powerful aura radiating off him like the intense heat of a sun. "I would recommend letting that boy go, Gabriel. Don't want to get into another spat, do we?"

If you weren't paying attention you wouldn't have noticed the tension intensify in Gabriel's muscles, his face contort into something unknown as his arm seemed to loosen around Jordan's throat. "As soon as I let this boy go you know what's going to happen." Micheal laughed and placed his hands on his hips. "Yeah, he'll turn you against your own kind. Scary, isn't it? The funny thing about you, Gabriel, is when you can't control something you want to destroy it." Gabriel's expression changed in a split second to that of anger. His blue eyes darkening from ice to water, and a threatening glare that could freeze hell over.

"We would advise against the idea of releasing the boy." Elizabeth spoke, stepping forward producing the soft chimes from her armour moving. "He is unpredictable, therefore a danger."

Jordan smirked and even had the nerve to lean up against Gabriel. He looked at me, completely relaxed and what almost seemed like he was at home. He opened his mouth but as soon as he did, Alexandra was behind me with her sword to my throat. Now it makes sense, they threatened him with my life. Jordan's expression changed within seconds, the relaxed easy going boy to now a expression of dark promises. "You know the rule, boy. Say one word and her soul will be drifting into the nothing." Jordan stood up straight and tried to shake Gabriel off of him. "Alexandra push the blade in a little more. Let's make sure they know the material of it."

Doing as she was told, the blade pressed further into my skin and instantly the burning sensation started. I hid my facial expression in hopes that they wouldn't see how strongly it was effecting me. "Have you figured it out, Adeline? We can see you shake in pain." I grimaced with each second as the burning sensation got stronger. "Its angel glass. Which is made of celestial feathers of which those who have fallen. The damned, in other words."

Micheal chuckled and walked over to where I stood with a blade to my throat. "Using others demise for your benefit. That's your style, isn't it Gabriel?" This time Gabriel smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "You created me. You know best."