5

Staring at Jordans green eyes, reality start to dawn on me about what my existence was for. He had a twisted look on his face but still managed to look stern. "I'm sorry you're just finding out about this."

I shot a glare at him. "It seems like everyone knows more about me, then what I do myself."

Jordan shrugged his shoulders before a sly smirk made its way to his mouth. "What can I say? I know my ladies."

Not being in a humorous mood, I quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it straight at his face. "This isn't a joke!" I snapped.

Jordan chuckled before smoothing the pillow out on his lap. "I only know the answers to your questions because I ask, Adeline. Have you ever asked why yourself?" Looking at Jordan I felt my face swell with the heat of embarrassment. Looking away, I sat down beside him.

His arm found its way to my shoulders, and as soon as it rested there I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I don't even know what I'm supposed to do anymore. What prophecy was he talking about? Do you know about this?" Jordan shook his head no. Removing his arm from my shoulders, he sat back on them. "The only celestial with that informations are the other two I have yet the pleasure of meeting. Alexandra and Elizabeth don't deal with the guardian projects. They just do the eliminating of anyone who doesn't follow orders. Not even Grimm knows what the prophecy is about."

I let a small laugh leave my lips at the thought of Grimm. "Ah Grimm. The biggest pain in my ass." Jordan shook his head at my remark before continuing. "He's the one that has been completely honest with me. Him and one other." I looked at him confused, motioning for him to carry on. "Grimm isn't really a celestial. Sure he's not human, but nor is he 'holy light' in a sense. He can travel between all of the dimensions. Not just the human one and the celestial. Earth isn't the only planet he takes care of and the human form isn't even his true form. I call him a Jumper but I don't know what his technical name is."

I swallowed and thought of all the times I have interacted with Grimm. So maybe he was more then just a egotistical asshole... or maybe not. Looking back at Jordan, I ran my hands through my hair. "How do you know all of this?" He chuckled before giving me a simple answer. "Easy. The two I talk to are on my side. They are prepared for a war and have taken my side."

My eyes widened and I jumped up off my bed. Walking to the door, I nearly pulled it off it's hinges when I opened it. I scanned around my door checking for Isabella before closing it again and facing Jordan. "What the hell do you mean by war." It wasn't much of a question as it was a demand.

Jordan smirked and laid out flat onto the bed, placing his hands behind his head he propped himself up just enough to make eye contact with me. "A war between the celestials and those who aren't. So you, me, humans, Jumpers, and which ever celestial don't agree with the system." Sitting at his feet, I raised a eyebrow. "The system that is slowly killing of the human race while building their own."

Just before I opened my mouth, Bella opened the door and peaked her head through. "It is time for you to leave Jordan." Her voice was hard as a rock, and very similar to the one she would use on me when she is upset with me. "Says who?" Jordan challenge.

As if a switch went off in her, her expression went blank and her voice back to a neutral tone. "Gabriel has asked me to escort you back to your vehicle." Jordan smiled at me and winked. "I'll be here to pick you up in the morning Angel. Don't keep a dying boy waiting."

I scoffed before standing up with him to help Bella escort him out. Just before he stepped out of the threshold, he turned to look at Bella. "Don't place a charm forbidding me from coming again Isabella. Stop anyone who tries." She nodded her head and walked back to the kitchen inside of the house. "Angel." He smiled before closing the door behind him and leaving me.