Horror

Running. I was breathless and aching all over. They would catch me up soon enough. But who were they? Hooded figures of the night come to turn my world upside down. "We are coming." 
"To get you"
"We are coming."
"To get you." One reached out a flawless hand. A hand enshrouded in nail polish and claws streaming out of them.
"I am coming to get-"
I woke with a start. Sweat lathered my face as onlookers gathered around me to stare and my crying self. The hand was hers. I knew just by the way the polish was glossy and pink that it was Alice's. "You alright sweetheart?" a description old lady came to sit by my side, a questioning look in her eyes-the look that nobody other than my brother could pull off and mean it. "Where are your parents?" she enquired.
"Gone. Dead. If you'll excuse me, but this is my stop. I don't mean to be rude but I must get going." I hurried out of my seat. I glanced over at where Riley had been and he wasn't there; what a surprise. Of course he would ditch me! Leaping off, I caught a glimpse of the wonderous clock tower of the church-it was well renouned for it's splendor- and also a glimpse of golden locks, tumbling down a pristine backbone. A cold hand placed itself on my shoulder as I cautiously made my way towards the vague outline of Alice and Riley. "I am sorry child but I must know your name before I can feel as though you can go. Social services need to hear about this." the nice woman told me. Not wanting any hassle, I gave it to her. "Al-Rosella Martine" I stuttered, remembering my fake identity. Social services WOULDN'T hear about this though as I didn't even exist.
Running along, I caught Riley's arm and squealed myself in between my two fellow travelers. "Oh. Hi. Thought you went off by yourself." he stated, rather bluntly, his eyes still focused of Alice's beautiful ones.
"So ANYWAY. As I was saying. I have a place nearby if you want to come over and stay the night." Alice was an angel sent from heaven! A night in a warm home for free! My face lit up as my cheeks turned rosy with excitement. 
"We'd love to! Thank you so much Alice" I beamed at her. But, as I said this, a look of disdain washed over her face.
"Not YOU. I was talking to RILEY. So what do you say, RILEY?" She made sure to put extra emphasis in the word "Riley". I guess she was making sure that I knew where I stood.
"But, seeing as I am in a nice mood today, you can sleep on the stairs. I live in a flat so stay outside my flat door for tonight." she gave a smirk as my face caved in and a sorrowful from carved itself into it. I nodded slowly. Tonight wou,d be my first night not in a home or hotel. Wow. I really was a lucky girl.