Surprise

The world was a haze as my watering eyes opened. I tried to sit up - but failed. My pain was unbearable. I couldn't help but scream as my eyes were drawn to my leg. The leg that glass was in.
It was bandaged but the surface definitely did not look sterile. Mud and grub was laced into the fabric. "HELP! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I yelled. Riley crawled over to my side and stroked my dry hair in an attempt to comfort me.
"Sh. Sh. It's okay. They can't hurt us. Alice was strong and so are you. We can get through this honey." He hushed me. But this could not hold back burning tears of hurt and sorrow for the loss of a frenemy  and the gain of an infection...
I awoke again from a dreamless sleep as a hooded man wandered into our metallic cell. "David, get them."  A familiar voice prowled over us. The name David rang a bell and that's when I realized. My eyes flashed with rage as I caught eye contact with this not so new newcomer. "YOU! YOU TRAITOR, YOU HELPED US! NOW LET ME HELP YOU DIE!" I squealed. I couldn't help it. I could tell I had a fever from the sticky film of sweat encasing my face and body. He chuckled and dragged me up dragging me and Riley over to some chairs and strapping us down. 
"Well, well, well. Look who it is. Alice and Riley." the strange man cooed. "Now. Before you interrupt me again, I have a few questions for you."
"I AM NOT ANSWERING ANY OF YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS!" Yelling, I took a glance to my right and saw Riley shaking his head, concern written on his face.
"Silly little Alice." He grabbed Riley's arm and pulled a syringe from his pocket. It was quite casual really. "You really should answer my questions. After all, it isn't you who is going to get hurt - well, maybe." his skinny shoulders shook as a malicious laugh escaped his cold lips. "David. Do it."
"No David. DON'T DO IT. TRAITOR. TRAITOR. TRAITOR!!"
" He won't. Unless you consent to be part of our organization until the age of 16 - then you can go. Quietly." He made slight emphasis in the word 'quietly' which made me wander what he meant by it.
"Why should I? What happens when I am 16?" I was curious.
"You inherit the money. The money which you are going to give us. Give me."
"Wh-what money? I don't own any money."
"Your parents money." I looked like a fish with my mouth hanging open wide.
"What if I don't?" The man gave a slight nod over to David, the kindly B&B owner. He took out the needle and stabbed Riley in the arm. As soon as it was taken out, Riley looked a shade whiter. He moaned softly.
"HE gets injected with harmful drugs that could, it too much is consumed, kill him."
"Well, before I agree to anything, show me your face. I like to know who I a dealing with ." I raised a skeptical eyebrow. I was wondering about what monstrosities lay beneath.
He took down his hood a as a shallow gasp escaped both mine and Riley's lips.
It was Tristan. My brother.