Chapter Ten//killing spree

Song: Circles by Pierce the Veil

Chapter Ten// Killing Spree

After waiting for twenty minutes at the McDonald's to get their food  Mitchell starts to become furious. He is pretty impatient to say the least. He shoves the food to Drew who was in the passenger seat of the car and then drove off without saying goodbye to the drive through person.

He almost didn't stop as the stoplight turned red. He had to slam on his breaks and the screeching of tires could be heard through two blocks of streets.

Drew tries to hold onto all the food but a soda spills on his lap and on the seat.

Mitchell looks over and groans as he rolls his eyes and keeps one hand on the steering wheel. "Seriously Drew? You have to be that cautious and then still manage to drop a fucking soda on the leather seat!"

Austin was in the back and he mocks Mitchel' s tone in Drew's right ear. A laugh escapes from the blonde by accident and he gulps.

Drew looks over at Mitchell and sees he is pissed off as he looks straight ahead.

When the light turns green Mitchell slams on his gas pedal and his truck lunges forward quickly.

And the rest of that ride went like that. Drew messing up more. Mitchell yelling about everything and everyone it seems. Then Austin trying to lighten up the mood but it only makes it worse.

Today marks the sixth year the band has been together and all of the boys were touchy about it. Levi was getting picked up late from the airport by the boys.

Levi looks all around as he waits outside in the Ohio weather and he then checks his watch what seems to be the seventeenth time ever since he arrived to the spot.

"Damn it you guys where are you?"  Just as Levi says that a familiar white pick up pulls up and then the back door was opened.

"Come on Jones. I guess Mitchell wants to get to the studio very quickly, " Austin says as he rolls his eyes.

Levi throws his bags in the back of the truck and then piles in the back with Austin.

"Hey you guys," Levi says as a welcome. He rubs his hands on his pant legs because his hands were still really cold and then looks at all of them.

The ride  was slow and uneventful as Levi' s welcome brought nothing but silence in the vehicle.

When they get to the studio their manager was already there and he looks as mad as Mitchell was before.

"Where have you guys been?" Joe asks as crosses his arms.

All the boys shrug their shoulders and then Mitchell speaks, "we went to go to McDonald's then was late to pick up  Levi."

Joe shakes his head and makes them go into the studio. All their groans trail off as they go in the studio part and get ready. Austin gets his earphones on and goes to the microphone.

Mitchell gets ready by going to the drum kit and having his drumsticks in his hands.

Levi has his bass hooked up in the amp and he also has earphones in. Drew stands there as he bites his lip and then he feels a strange coldness.

He thought it was nothing but then he felt it even more as if ice had poured in the room.

"You guys? Am I the only one that is cold?" Drew asks and put his guitar strap around his body. He snaps it on then looks at his bandmates.

Austin was looking over music so he wasn't  paying attention. Levi shakes his head and then looks down at his own sheet music.

Mitchell is the only one listening and he laughs, "bro are you okay? It's like eighty in here."