Chapter Seven// the others

I wasn't quite sure why Nate had took me where he had taken me. I also didn't know why he took me in the first place. He said to get a sense how it feels to see the people that left you and to be honest I thought it was sort of scary to see Nate like that. Not the part that he is all scary looking in the glass either. But the whole deal of seeing him depressed.

Nate was looking at them with so much hate and revenge that I thought it was scary.  He was staring into that glass until he seemed like he would do the plan then and there. He shouldn't want so much revenge and Nate knew that but couldn't help himself.

He was made that way. Well died that way. He was sad so much as he died but the revenger wanted him to think like that. Nate didn't want to be such a scary beast. He didn't want to be scary or anything like that. He just wanted to be treated like anyone else for once ever since he died. The last four years defiantly did something to the lad  and  he cried a lot about it I could tell.

I couldn't help it though. This ghost and monster killed me but deep down I know how he feels.

I know how it feels to not have anyone be there for you. My parents wanted a new change and that's what they got. They were trying and that's what I have to give them credit for. I want them to feel good about themselves. Not the opposite.

I have a feeling they will get the opposite though as they will eventually find their daughter dead or know she is missing. I just wonder if they are even here yet. The sun isn't out but i could have been out for more than what I thought when Nate killed me.

I slowly walk from the painting to the door. My hand hovers over the knob and I  realise that it's not going to be like what it was when I died. The burn would not hurt ,nothing will hurt anymore.

"Don't do it," I hear the voice coming from behind me.

I turn around to him.

Well  did I say nothing? I meant almost nothing.

"What should I do then, huh? I can't just not see if they are home.  I can't just stay in this room forever, "I say and cross my arms, "No you can't tell me that I must not or shouldn't do it," I used quotations as I talk.

Nate looks at me with his eyes darker than anything, "no you see I advise you to not go out of this room without me. Do you understand me?"

I nod reassuringly.

His eyes lit with fire, "I SAID  DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!"  He exclaims.

I blink a few times and then just shut my eyes. I strain my throat as I nod again, "y-ye-yes." I choke out.

He is looking down when I open my eyes again. He shakes his head and then bites his lip hard, "I am so sorry I lashed out at you. You don't deserve that. But you also don't deserve the hurt you will get when you see them and know what you have to do."

I look around as i was trying to avoid eye contact with him. I don't  want to face the fact  I have to kill my own parents still.

I nod finally, "okay I understand," i say and then look at him fully.

He walks  up to me and holds my shoulders with his hands, "do you really understand me? It's not as good as you think. It really isn't. The first time I saw the boys-"

I hug him and then say, "yes I understand. I really do. Thank you for saving me from that."

Although I thought it was a stupid mistake to hug him I felt Nate hug me back and heard him sigh, "I just miss my life and I am the one that's been dead for four years. You would think I have this down by now. "