Chapter Thirteen//Five hours

Dedicated to: tradleysmcball because i saw you add this story to your reading lists! Thank you so much and hope you enjoy this book!!

Song of the chapter: You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring

Chapter Thirteen//Five Hours

"We don't have much time," Nathaniel has the hold of my hand tightly as we walk through the sacred land in the 'station'. "We have less than five hours and we don't have any plan."

I furrow my eyebrows and let go of his hand with a tug, "wait Nathaniel."

He keeps walking and he turns around, "come on Juliet. We have no time to kill. No time to wait."

"But Nathaniel-" I try to tell him we shouldn't just try to think of a plan of how to save the world. We have less than five hours like he said and he thinks we can just think of a way so easily? 

"But nothing," he says as he interrupts my thought and he makes me purse my lips. 

he gets my hand again and I tug it away. I cross my arms, "what are you wanting to do huh? What are you trying to do? What is your plan to do anyway? Join forces with your 'friends'?"

Nate rolls his eyes, "you are a real pain in my ass you know that?" he shrugs one shoulder and then looks like he might be annoyed. Or maybe he just is and is trying really hard to not just hit me somehow. 

He goes to me and his eyes are dark. His nostrils are flaring once again and he huffs, "why can't you just listen as everyone is at stake?"

I throw my hands up in defense, "well I am sorry i don't know what we are doing!"

He puts his tongue in between his teeth and bottom lip and he lets it go as he sighs, "please just trust me. You trust me when we came here before."

"yeah and look where that got us Nathaniel!" I exclaim at him, "I find out you lied to me about how you are the Lost Boy. When I didn't even know anything about anything. you just killed me. How am I supposed to trust you so much?" 

I walk away from him and for the first time I have been dead i feel confused and most of all I feel anger.

'Where are you going?" Nate asks from behind me. 

"Find some people to help us because apparently your friends are terrible!' I exclaim. A girl looks at me and she looks like she just heard something her ears shouldn't have. Or she saw something she shouldn't have as she runs away. 

"Wait Juliet we can't-" I hear Nate's voice from behind me and then it just disappears.

I turn around to see where he went because of the weird disappearing. But there is not Nate. I furrow my eyebrows and think maybe he just got a head start. 

I turn back around and start walking to one of the many stores part of the 'station'. I open the door of the store and begin to look around. 

For dead people they actually have good taste but I am not looking for any type of clothing. The thing underneath the clothing would be way nicer. I see a big man and I wonder if he could help us by how much strength he might have.

But when i walk up to him I begin to become nervous and walk away with a blushed face. I put my hair down more so that way no one notices the no scar there and then I look around again. 

This time I go up to a girl and she smiles at me, "what are you doing here kind one? You need to get ready!"

She looks frightened now and she looks scared. I see I put my hair down on the wrong ear and notice my unmarked ear was showing.