Very happy surprise and flirting Harry ;)

So here's chapter 3!! Excited? Me too :D I dedecate this chapter to TerkaMarus because she's my crazy Cheryl <3 Lots of Love xxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I ended a call, I went to something like living room or a social room in hotel. You know what I mean. So I went here because I want to check my twitter and facebook. Oh I forgot to take a notebook from my room. So I went into the lift and pushed 5th floor. Then I realized that my room is on the same floor like One Direction's. This night will be very interesting.

When the lift stops on 5th floor, I went to my room and opened the door. My room is pretty big too. The living room was very light and pretty furnished. There was a nice soft sofa and big armchairs. I passed through the living room and went to bedroom.

The bedroom was very light too. There was a nice white king bed and white furniture. On the bed was a 1D bed cover, which I put there instantly when I came here. There were also 1D posters on the wardrobe and 1D pictures in frames on the bedside tables. I went to my bag and took my notebook.

When I came back to social room, I sat on sofa and turn the notebook on. I quickly go on facebook and twitter and checked the news. On the facebook was nothing new so I log out and went on twitter. When I checked all my mentions suddenly I saw that everyone is tweeting to Louis. Oh my God he is online!! So I quickly started to tweeting him some random questions and other fan stuff. I tweeted him about and half an hour like everyone Directioner does.

After that half an hour of tweeting with fans, Lou tweeted that now he gotta go on dinner and something like that. Once again he didn't recognize me... Then I heard a clatter from the stairs so I went to look of that noise. When I came to reception I saw  that Louis, Harry and Niall are running down the stairs.

"I'll be there first!!" shouted Louis and poked in Harry, who almost fell down the stairs.

"NOOO!! I'll be there first because I'm very very hungry!" said Nialler and continue to run to dining room. I don't get why he will be there first because he's hungry... Simply it's Niall so not everyone must understand. When Louis, Harry and Niall were finaly in dining room contending, Liam and Zayn are coming down the stairs. When they went by me Liam said: 

"Sorry for the boys. They are still children."

I bite my lip a try to not burst into laughing. And then came very awkward thought... I tweeted 'em when they were in this hotel!! Am I normal?? I think I'm not. Oh I hope that Louis didn't recognize that I was tweeting him. Stupid me! And if he recognize my tweet.... KILL ME NOW!!!

"Hey Kriss. I need to go fix some things to the town. So I want to request you to take care of hotel for a 2 hours maybe. My assintent Amy will stay here with you if you want." said my uncle when he came here from... I don't know from where.

"Of course. If Amy stay with me it'll be okay." I said with light smile on my face.

"Okay so have fun. I'll be back in 2 hours. Bye." said my uncle and left.

"Hi. I'm Amy. The assistent. You must be Kristin." said apparently Amy. She was very tall and she had brown curly hair. Not curly like Harry but even her hair was nice.

"Hi. Call me Kriss. So how old are you because you look so young to be an assistent. Don't get me wrong I'm just asking."

"I'm 19 and I'm working here because I don't want to study anymore. And your uncle was so nice and gave me this job."

"Uhm okay... so shall we go eat?" I said when I realized how hungry I am.

"Of course." said Amy and we went to dining room. When we came there, I saw four of the boys were sitting and eating but where's Harry? So I looked over dining room and then I saw him. He was standing at the bar pult and... oh my god he was flirting with waitress! Oh so that's his flirting face? Hmmm.... So hot... But I still love Zayn.

Then I realized that I was standing there like an idiot so I went to Swedish table and get my food. I was almost done when I heard from nearby table that Harry will have a date with that waitress. What? Are he blind? After all, she was ugly. Don't get me wrong but... yeah she IS ugly.

When we were done with our food, Amy said:

"Go to your room and get some sleep. I'll be on reception instead of you"

"Oh thank you so much. I really need to sleep off." I said and went to my room. I took a shower and changed into my favourite 1D pyjama. If you're thinking about my 1D stuff, YES I'm obsessed. I was just going to sleep when I heard a knock on my door. What? Who can it be? So I went to open the door. When I opened it, a hard-breathing Louis charget into my room.

"Lou! What are you doing here??"

"Hey Kriss! How are you? And by the way can I hide in your room because the boys are trying to catch me. Thanks." said Lou and went on couch and turn on TV. Oh my fucking God! He remered my name!!!!! Kill me now! Soryy.... fangirl moment again.

"Why are they trying to catch you? What have you done?"

"Nothing....."

Hmm so nothing...okay then....

"And by the way, I prefer Superman because Batman is very cocky." said Louis and then smirked at me. Oh no... So he recognized my tweets. Kill me now please... That's soo embarassing.....

"Sorry for smaming. Just a fan instinct..." I said and Lou winked at me. Oh... I'm metling away. He's so hot. But again, I still love Zayn.

Oh another knocking on my door... What have I done?? So I went to open that fucking door and .... I was laying on the floor. The other boys just rushed into my room like elephants but I still love 'em. I notice that Louis by that time hide in my room. How I know that he hide in my room? I know it because Louis suddenly run out of my room with his mouth opened.

"Look at that... Follow me guys..." said Louis and the other guys followed him to my room. Oh God... I hope that he didn't mean that bed cover, poster and other 1D stuff. I was soooo wrong.

"Kriss can you explain this?? And this?? Just can you explain all this bedroom???" said Zayn.

"Uhmmm... I'm just a normal fan.... Maybe a little bigger than a normal fan but..." I said and I was blushing like hell.

"Okay.. So we just let it go. And have you got something to eat??" said Niall. He's hungry...heh... Of course. Typical Niall. I just wanted to gave him some of chocolate cookies which I have like a secret reserve when I heard that fucking knock on my door.

"Oh My Carrot!!" I said and went to the door and opened it. Then I frozed...

"HI!!! WE'RE HEREEEEE!! SURPRISE!! ARE YOU HAPPY??" said Courtney, who was standing in front of me with Cheryl. OH MY ZAYNSTER THEY'RE HERE! And then I just heard only screaming of Court and Cher... and Louis. 

"OHMYGODOHMYGOG THAT'S ONE DIRECTION!!!!" I heard Courtney screaming.

Oh this will be very interesting......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you say about chapter 3?? And what about Amy and that ugly waitress? :D Let my know your opinion :D thanks to everyone who read my fanfic :))

Love,

Kriss xxxxx