How Lou and Cheryl got together

*Cheryl's POV* (same day, maybe 3 hours earlier, the cinema)

"Girls, buy tickets and we buy food. Here's the money." said Niall, gave us his money and ran to the food court. Wow that boy is really fast when he wants to.

"Okie dokie." said Sue and took the money. So we bought the tickets and went to find our seats.

"Hey girls! I found 'em." called Celine from middle row. For my surprise, we were alone here.

"Girls, did you notice that we are alone here?" I asked.

"Yeah. Maybe this film is really boring and other people know it." said Sue and we burst into laughter.

"Girls? Where are you? I can't see anything! Ouch! Liam, that was my leg!" called Louis when the lights came off.

"No Lou. That wasn't me." said Liam and we heard Lou's scream.

"Louis?! Are you okay hun?!" I asked and ran to him to check if he's okay. When we came back hand in hand ( by the way I really don't know when we caught our hands) all of them were looking at us.

"It's something between you two?" asked Celine and I immediately let Louis' hand.

"Nothing.....yet." said Lou and grabbed my hand again. OMG Louis...uhm...I just can't! He said nothing YET! That "yet" is very important. I'm the happiest girl in the world! 

"By the way, where's Niall? I suppose that he's still in the food court. I'm going to find him." said Sue and headed to the food court.

"Don't we go to sit in the last row?" murmured to me Lou and winked at me. Now I could die from my happiness. No wait, after this film with Louis in the last row. 

"In the last row? Don't go there dating couples?"

"Yeah. I know." he told me and immediately dragging me behind him. When we sat down, he just simply put his arm around my shoulders. I was blushing so much and I was surprised that he didn't recognize it. Maybe he did but he pretended that he didn't notice it. For almost all movie I was just just snugging into Louis' chest. Then I realized that he is looking at me. Weird...

"What? What have I on my face?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just my lips." he said and leaned closer to my face. I closed my eyes and I could felt his scent. Then I just felt his lips on mine. So perfect. His lips were so soft. I could kiss him for whole day. Then he pulled away from me and looked at me biting his lip.

"Oh my Gosh, I want you so much." he murmured and I pulled him back to my lips. When we were in massive making out session, my phone destroy everything. We didn't want to pull away but after one minute of ringing Louis said:

"Better pick it. Maybe it's important." So I pulled my phone from my pocket and pushed the green button.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Cheryl? Can you please come back to hotel? I need you... Oh wait no.. Sorry Cher, I didn't want to interupt you. I'm so sorry. Okay just forget I called you. Sorry..." I heard Kriss' voice. But wait, is she crying?! What's wrong?

"Kristin?! Why are you crying? What happened?? Are you okay?" I asked really confused. Louis was looking at me and whispering.

"What happened?"

"I don't know." I whispered to Lou.

"Nothing... Nothing much. I'm okay and alive. Nothing broken. Don't worry.... Just enjoy the cinema. Sorry for bothering you." I heard Kriss still crying.

"Wait, I'll come. I'll come maybe in 10 minutes okay? Kriss? Kristin?? Are you still there hun?" Nothing. She hang it. 

"Come on. We need to go back in the hotel. Kristin's crying and I don't know why. She didn't want to tell me and then she hang it." I said to Lou and we stood up and went for Celine and Liam. 

"Hey guys. We're going back to hotel because Kriss called me and she was crying but I don't know why. You can stay here if you want." I said but they stoop up too and said that they're going with us. Now, we need to find Niall and Sue. So we went to the food court when they definitely are. Jackpot! They were sitting behind the table eating. 

"Guys we're going back to hotel. Do you want to join?" asked Lou.

"Yeah but why?" asked Niall, who was almost done with his food.

"Kristin called Cher and shy cried. We don't know why." said Liam, so Niall payed for their food and we headed in the hotel.

When we were in front of our door I told boys:

"You stay here. We solve it. Just stay here or go to your room." Then we entered in our room and found Kriss sitting on the sofa crying...

___________________________________________

And then you already know what happened :) While was happening that Amy-Zayn-Kristin thing, they were in the cinema, remember? So here's that cinema :)) Next chapter gonna be Harry's and Court's date. Excited? Of course you are :P

Cheryl  ---->

Love,

Kristin xx