Wanna go fly? ;)

Hi guys. I'm back. First, i need to tell you guys i'm really sorry that i haven't uploaded in ages. And I think I need to explain why i haven't been there for soooo long.

So, this summer i was on holiday and you know....there was one boy :) of course i fell in love with him. We spend together the most beautiful 2 weeks in my life. I know it sounds like 2 weeks omg she cant just fall for the boy during two weeks. But i did. But every summer love have to end sometime so when i came home it was really hard for me to not think about him and stuff.

And the point why i couldn't upload is, that i couldn't just write about the characters cuz they all are just so happy and they are with they crush and they love each other. Its really depressing for me. But i realized i owe this story to you guys and i just can't len this unfinished.

So i'm gonna continue this but dont be surprised if i'll will some in this because of my broken heart. Hahahah just joking dont worry no one will die. Maybe.... :D okay so i will stop blabbing now cuz no one wants to know my life story so sorry for this mega super long author's note.

Nate ----->

Love, 

Kriss xx

______________________________________________________

"Hey Kriss! We're going to milkshake bar, wanna go too?" I heard Niall's knock on the door. We are still in the hotel in London and I don't know when we will go back to Leeds. Ytesterday evening, when I, Niall and Liam were watching Toy Story, called Paul if boys didn't forget that they have to fly to Australia tomorrow for Australian tour. I don't know how they could forget about this! C'mon it's Australian tour!

"Yeah I'm going but give me 5 minutes to make a girl from this." I shouted through the closed door when I looked at myself in the mirror. Hmm I don't know if i can do this in 5 minutes. 

I quickly ran to bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair. Then I just put my hair in the high ponytail and grabbed my phone from the night table.

"I'm ready!" I annouced when i opened the door and found Niall and Liam on the couch wathing news. They wore pyjama pants as me and some t-shirts.  

......................................................

"Do you know where's some milkshake bar?" I asked as we went through the lobby and got on the street.

"Err Kriss, it right in front of us." giggled Liam and pointed at the Milkshake bar which was really right in front of us across the street.

"Okay ignore my question then." I smiled and we went in.

"Take me some chocolate milkshake please, i'm gonna take some table." I said as we got in. Looked around the bar and found one free table next to window.

I settled down and pulled out my phone. I opened twitter and check my mentions. I saw Louis' last tweet: Amazing night yesterday with the lads and girls. @Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial @zaynmalik @CourtLoveCarrot @CherMarus and @Kriss_Foreign. And under the tweet was our photo after the concert in the backstage. I scrolled down to see some replies. Almost every reply was from fan saying how cute we girls are and for boys to follow them and stuff. But one reply hit my eyes.

@TheSexiestDirectioner: I understand why Courtney and Cheryl are with the boys all the time but why is there that third girl with them too? She isn't dating anyone of them so why is she always with them??

Ouch that hurts. But she's right. I'm not dating anyone from them. The boys are friends with me cause they're dating my besties. I pulled my phone back in the pocket as the boys were coming with milkshakes.