Where the fuck I am?!

"Err..." I murmured when I suddenly woke up because of bright light shinning on my face.

"Urrgh! Somebody turn off that fucking sun!"

"Hey beautiful, do you know that the sun can't turn off? By the way good morning" said Zayn who lay next to me. Wait... Zayn is lying next to me. Wait... Zayn is lying in my bed? Oh no, that's not my bed! Where the fuck I am?! And then I remembered events from yesterday night.

"Oh yeah. Good morning." I said and realized that it wasn't dream that he had his hands wrapped around me all night. I know that this means nothing for him cause he's player but for me... for me that was the best experience of my whole life.

"You have beautiful hair in the morning too" said Zayn with big grin on his face. Okay I will ignore this because he is definitely kidding me. Okay I'm really hungry. I need to get away from Zayn before my stomach will make me flub.

"I hate mornings..." I said and get up from back. I heard a little laugh from Zayn. When I came to living room I saw Louis and Harry playing a video game.

"Morning guys. Where's girls?" I asked when I couldn't find the girls here.

"Hey Kriss. Morning. Yeeeah! I won! You looooose!" screamed Lou and started to do his happy crazy dance.

"Nice pyjama." said Harry and winked at me. I couldn't remember what pyjama I was wearing. Oh no. It was the 1D pyjama.

"Thanks." I said blushing. "So where's the girls?"

"Both girls are in the bed at Liam's and Niall's room." said Louis and continue to do his happy dance.

"Liam and Niall have two beautiful girls at their bed and they went out for coffee?! Are they crazy?" said Harry very surprised and then I noticed that he only wears his boxers. The lucky green boxers. No. Not only boxers. He wore a hat too! Did he sleep with Courtney? I really need to ask Court what happened. But first, I need to wake up the girls. So I ran to Liam's and Niall's room and started to sing.

"It's time to get up in the morning... MORNING GIRLS!" I screamed at 'em.

"Okay I'm woke up. Now please, just stop scream!" said Courtney and pulled the blanket above her head,

"Courtney, Harry is in the living room only in his boxers."

"Get away from my way!" yelled Court and ran out of the room of course to the living room.

"Hehe I know that will works." I said and came to the side of bed where was Cheryl.

"C'mon Cher. Get up. Or I will tickling you." I said and Cher immediately jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room too. So I followed the girls to the living room and saw that Liam and Niall were back with coffees.

"Have a coffee girls." said Liam and all boys took their coffee.

"Err... we can't drink coffee yet... We're only 15... Except Cheryl. I meant, she's also 15 but she can drink coffee. Her mum let her drink coffee and now, she's obsessed. Heh." I said and Courtney nodded.

"You're only jealous that you can't drink coffee." said Cheryl and sticked out her tongue at us and took coffee too. When the boys and Cheryl were done with their coffees I said:

"I think we should go. You must go on rehearsals. Thanks for your rescue last night."

"Wait. You said that you will go with us on rehearsals!!" said Harry with injured face.

"Yeah you said that. I heard it very clearly." joined Louis.

"I thought you were just kidding. But if you mean it seriously we're glad to come." said Courtney and I grinned like idiot. I really need to stop grin like that because nobody will want me.

"Of course we mean it seriously you silly. So go to your room and change and we'll meet at 9:30am in front of the hotel. OK?" said Zayn and smiled at us.

"Okay, So see ya guys at 9:30." said Cheryl and we left their room. When the door were closed we started jumping and screaming like crazy.

"YAAAAAY! We slept in One Direction's room!!!! And in the same bed like Harry and Louis and Zayn!! Oh my fucking CARROT!!" screamed Cher. Hehe we're crazy fans.

"Calm yourself you carrot lover. So let's get change." I said and we went to our room. When we got changed we did our hair and make-up.

"Ohh Kriss. You look really beautiful." said Courtney when I came out of the bathroom. I wore a pair of skinny blue jeans and tank top. (Kriss' outfit at http://www.polyvore.com/kriss_outfit/set?id=45641529)

"So do you girls." I said and smiled at 'em.

"So let's go." said Cheryl and we left our room and head out in front of the hotel.

"Finally you're here. Get into the van so we could go." said Liam and all of us got into the van.

"I want to drive!!!" yelled Harry and sat at driver seat.

"I'm going to sit in passenger seat!!" yelled Lou and no one argue with him. During the way to the rehearsals we talked and laughed. Absolutelly normal drive until we heard One Thing in radio.

"Get it LOUDER!!" I screamed at Louis and he obey me.

"I've tried playing it cool.

Girl when I'm looking at youuuuu

I can never be brave

Cause you make my heart race." we started to sing. Actually, only we girls sang. The boys were staring at us like Are they crazy?? During all song we sang and dance like crazy fans. When the song ended we noticed boys' faces.

"What??" we asked in chorus.

"Err.. nothing. You sing good, girls." said Niall and we blushed.

"Thanks..." I murmured still blushing.

"WE'RE HERE!!" yelled Harry from driver seat.

--4 hours later--

"I'm soooo hungry!" said Nial when we left the building when the boys should have concert tomorrow.

"Nandooooos!!" yelled all of us girls and we started to laugh. That was our dream to eat in Nandos cause you know, we're fans.

"NANDOOOOS!!" yelled Niall too.

"Okay, I think we have to go to Nandos." said Zayn and we headed out to Nandos. When we arrived we girls want to take a photo in front of Nandos.

"Guys? Can you take a photo of us?" I asked and tossed my mobile to Louis. Very bad idea to toss my mobile to Louis- the craziest person I know except Courtney. Next half an hour we were catching Lou who running around and dancing and singing "I have Kristin's mobile. I have Kristin's mobile." When we finally catched Louis and took photo of us we went in. We ordered and sat to the furthererst table. Niall was still ordering when our food came. Hehe typical hungry Niall. When we were done with our food we head out back to hotel.

"Thanks guys for this absolutelly perfect day. I will never forget this." I said when we stoped in front of our room.

"We need to repeat this. This day was absolutelly awesome!" said Harry.

"And what about tomorrow? What will you do tomorrow? You should come to our concert." said Louis.

"Yeah. That's sounds awesome. Before concert we're going to get to know the town. You know, some sightseeings." I said.

"So after your trip we'll pick you."said Liam. After hugging with each other we went to ours rooms.

"Oh my Zaynster! We really will go on 1D's concert?!" I screamed and we did our little happy crazy dance. I can't believe this. We need tnw get some sleep before the best day of our life. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sooo guys what do you think?? I'm so excited for writing about concert :D and btw sorry for the late upload :/ I promise that I will uploading every day maybe every second day hehe :D

------------>>> Kristin's outfit :)