Kicked out from Victoria Secret

Hi my pumpkinss :) I'm so so so sorry for the late update. I have so much work to school and dancing class etc. :D And I have a question for you guys. I want to rename this story because this name is so long :D So what's your ideas for the new name of this story? Please help me with this :)) I'm wondering about something like Directioner dream or something like that :D Thank youuu <3 vomment or fan? :D haha :D So enjoy the story :) and last thing: I want to dedicate this chapter to pizzaluver because she is my inspiration :) thank you for that <3

Courtney on the side :) ------>

Love,

Kriss <3

____________________________________________________

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else..." started to play my alarm-clock on my phone. Aww I forgot to turn off alarm-clock before holiday.

"Oh God...Kriss... Shut it up please." murmured Courtney and pulled the blanket above her head.

"I'm trying!" I said and threw my phone on floor.

"Hupss. But I can't turn it off... quick solution." I said and picked up the pieces from my phone.

After we have got up, took the shover and change into some nice clothes we head out on breakfast and then we went on the sqaure.

"Soo... Where first?" asked Cheryl and we decided to take our private guide because we really want to see local remains. After 2 hours we were sitting on the bench on the square.

"Ohh. I'm so tired. And my legs hurts so much." I said and the girls nodded.

"Yeah me too. But there's a little bit energy for shopping..." said Cher and we looked at her.

"SHOPPING!!" we suddenly screamed in sync and run across the square to the nearest shop. You should saw us. Three crazy girls running across the sqaure like idiots and running to every Kevins' groups. (The pigeons if someones doesn't know who's Kevin. :D) When we finally came to that nearest shop, we found out that it's Victoria Secret. We looked at ourself and laughing headed in.

In Victoria Secret was so funny. We played with bras and shoveled knickers. After half an hour, the salleslady kicked us out. C'mon, I want to buy some bra! Oh nevermind. Then we headed to next shop and realized that it's New Yourker, Gate and H&M together. These are our favourite shops. We immediately changed into shopaholics...... After 3 hour, one fight for really cute T-Shirt- which I won, 24 tried clothes and 6 full backs of clothes we headed to bus-shelter decided to go back to hotel and prepare for the concert. We sat on the bench and talked about how excited we are for concert.

"Kristin? What are you doing here? And... Yeaa Courtney and Cheryl? What are you doing here girls?" said girls and when I looked up, I saw my two friends from dance class. Suzan and Celine.

"Suzie and Celine? Oh I'm soo happy to see ya girls. What are you doin' here?"

So we talked till the bus arrive and I get to know that they are here for 1D concert but they're here only for 3 days. So I invited 'em to uncle's hotel-I hope he nevermind- and they agree. So now we are in the our room preparing for the best night ever!! When the clock came to 6 we heard knock on our door.

"I'm goin'!!" I yelled, ziped my new dresses and went to open the door.

"Oh my God. Who are you and why I don't know you?" said Harry and all the boys were standing there like idiots with mouths opened.

"Uhmm I'm Kristin? Harry we meet 2 days ago and yesterday we were on your rehearsals. Do you remember?" I said.

"Aww Kriss you look stunning. Like some model or something." said Zayn and I blushed like red pepper. Breath Kristin, just breath. Wait, hold on a sec. OMG ZAYN MALIK JUST SAID THAT I LOOK STUNNING AND LIKE MODEL!!! AAAWWWW KILL ME NOW!!!! Okay sorry. Now I'm okay. Fangirl moment.

"Ow thanks..." I murmured and the other girls finally came ready to go.

"Boys, this is our friend Suzan and Celine. We met them today on sqare. They're goin' on your concert too so we invite 'em with us.

"Vas Happenin' Celine!" said Liam and we all laughed.

"Nice to meet you gurls" said Niall and winked at Suzie. I can definetely tell that she's fangirling right now.

"Uhm... Sorry I must do something before I said something pervert." said Harry and went to Courtney and kiss her. Am I dreaming? Uhm..

"Okay get the room. After 5 minutes it's really nasty." said Louis and we all laughed.

"So guys. I want to introduce you to my new girlfriend." said Harry with big grin on his face.

"Wait. You have a girlfriend? And you just kissed me?? " said really confused Courtney. That girl is sometimes really stupid. But I love her.

"I mean you, you silly." said Harry and gave her little kiss on the cheek. Aww they're so cute.

"I think we should go now. Or someone wants new girlfriend too?" said Liam and we went at the parking.

---After 3 hours---

"Omg I can't believe that Zayn was looking at me whole concert!" I said when we came to our room and we were changing into our pyjamas.

"Yeah it seems like he likes you." said Celine and laugh.

"I don't think so but okay."

"Oh shut up Kriss he definetely likes you. And we were in the backstage! Do you believe that?! Oh my God this night was absolutely awesome!" said Suzie and jumped like little child.

"who are you texting to whole time we came?" I asked when I saw Courtney still tapping on her phone.

"To Harry. He says that he miss me. So cute." she said and smiling like idot.

"Uhmm... He is only one room next to ours. Why he just doesn't came here and tell you that?" I said and all the girls looked at me as if I'm retard.

"You're definetely not romantic." said Cheryl and lay on the bed.

"I'm so curious what will happens tomorrow. Maybe we should go to the cinema or something." I said and lay on the bed too. When the other girls lay on their beds, turn off light and dreamed about my superman Zayn........

___________________________________________________________________

So guys hope you like it :) one more time I'm so sory for the late update. I really love you guys for your comment and votes <3 dont forget to new name of this story. send me your ideas :))

Love,

Kriss