In the hospital?!

Okay guys, I'm back :) sorry for waiting for new chapter but I did't know how to continue :) But now, it's okay (I hope ;)) So enjoy the story :)

Kristin's bouquet from Zayn on the side :) ----->

And I want to dedicate this chapter to Zuzik82, because.... just because she is <3

Love,

Kristin xxx

________________________________________________________________

* Zayn's POV *

"Guys, can you please tell me what have I done?" I said when when got in our room.

"Uhmm... We thought you know it. Well....you slept with Amy, didn't you? And...uhm.. Kristin likes you, you know.... It hurts her." started Liam and I was like: What?! I slept with Amy? With her? Never!

"I didn't sleep with Amy. Oh my God, what do you think about me?! I'm not like that!" I said very surprised. 

"That said Kristin and she had it from Amy. She told her you slept together." said -Niall.

"NO! That's not true! I would never sleep with her. We just talked. You guys know I kind of fancy Kriss..." I said and confirmed what they thought. Yeah, I like her. And then I realized that she thinks I slept with that liar Amy and she is mad at me. I must to buy her flowers and go to explain everything.

"Someone got a crush. Someone there felt in looove. Zayn likes that cutie girl called Kristiiin." started to sing Louis and I sent him an amused glare.

"Okay guys. I gonna buy some roses and then I'll explain her everything. See you soon. Bye." I said and head out of the room and I rushed into Harry.

"Hey Harry. How's Kristin?" I asked.

"Uhm, I think she's better. A little bit." he said weird looking at me.

"Guys please explain him that I didn't sleep with Amy. I'm going to buy that flowers." I said and headed to my car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Kristin's POV *

Okay Kristin. I really need to put myself together. I got up from my bed and slowly went to bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I got scared of my face in the mirror. Big red eyes, red nose and red spots all around my face. OMG I look horrible! I washed my face with cold water and toweled it. Wait, shouldn't I go somewhere? Uhmm...What it was... I can't remember. Maybe I have it in my calendar. 

So I went to bedroom to look on my calendar. What date is it? 17th or 18th? Yeah 17th, here it is. Oh no! I absolutely forgot! I have to go to the hospital today because of my diabetes. And what time? 5 pm. Okay I have one hour left.

So I quickly ran into the shower and turn the water on. I shampooed my hair and washed my body. When I stood out of the shower, I quickly dry myself and ran into the closet to pick my outfit. I grabbed some panties with British flag on and blue bra. Okay what to wear.... Hmm... Maybe some shorts and jumper. I really fast dressed up and ran to bathroom to dry my hair. 

When I was done with my hair, I applied a little bit of make-up, grabbed my bag and ran to living room to tell the girls I'm leaving. One more look on the clock and I could go. Good, I have 10 minutes left. 

"Girls? I'm going in hospital. I'll be back in maybe an hour ok?" I yelled and all the girls sticked their heads out of their rooms.

"Why?" asked Sue.

"My diabetes." I said calmly but Suzan and Celine gave me a surprised glares.

"What? You don't know about it? Don't worry, it's not such a big deal. I have really light diabetes. Cher, Court, please explain them because I really have to go or I would  be late. Bye girls." I said and ran out of the room.