Courtney's and Harry's date

*Courtney's POV* (Courtney's and Harry's date, same day as that Kristin- Zayn-Amy thing :))

"Hey Courtney. Are you ready? Shall we go now?" asked Harry. I was in my room getting ready for our date and Harry waited in living room. I was so excited. I'm so happy that Harry likes me and asked me on date.

"5 minutes! Only 5 more minutes!" I shout and ran to my wardrobe quickly picking my outfit. I choose denim shorts, some white sweat shirt, jumper and brown boots. I must admit it: I look quite hot. I grabbed my bag and opened door.

I found Harry sitting on the sofa staring at me. Then he stood up, went to me and pushed me to the wall kissing. I went with my fingers through his curly hair still kissing him. I gave my legs around his hips and he carried me on the sofa. When he put me down on the sofa, he lied on the top of me and continue to kissing my neck, cheeks and lips. Suddenly I felt his hands under my T-shirt. He still was kissing me when I felt something hard under his pants. I think everyone knows what was that. I want it so much. I think he is that right for my first time. But then, he suddenly broke our kiss and pulled away. Both of us was breathing very hard. I was just about to lean back to him and kiss him but he said:

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Uhm what?! Why are you asking that?" I asked really surprised. Of course I am virgin but like I already said, he is that one with who I want to loose my virginity.

"Because if you are - and I'm praying that you are virgin in fifteen years - ..." he started but I cut him.

"Of course I am Harry."

"So because you are, I don't want to destroy your special time just because I'm horny because you look so hot in this but, you know, if you want to spend your first time with me - and I'm hope you want because I want to - I want to make it special, not just here on the sofa. You know what I mean?" he finished and I was like: "OMG I love him! He's so cute. Oh my God fuck me right now Styles!"

"So not on the sofa...hmm...okay, what about bed?" I asked really seriously but he started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?! That's not funny! If you want to sleep with me, do it now. One chance. Really." I said and went to him wanted to continue in what have we started. When I was near him, he took my hand and gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"No. If you really want to do it with me, I'll make it special, no just here, no romantic, you know. Now, let's go on our date." he said and pulled me to the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked when we were going through the streets and we stopped at the parking.

"No. It's surprise." said Harry when we got out of the car. He grabbed my hand and we started to walk away from the parking. When we came to our aim, I stopped. Children's playground. Really? I was just about to ask him why he took me on the playground, but he already was running around laughing like little child. OMG he's so cute. I want to fuck him right here and right now. Would it be very weird if I undress him and... you all know what would be going on... Haha Courtney's dirty mind.

For next hour we just ran around like little children, we laughed and then we fell tired on the grass. The we were kissing.

"Okay. Enough playground. That was first part of our date. Next two just gonna be." he said and we headed I really don't know where. I was wondering about next two part when we stopped. You could guess where he took me. Yeah. To ice cream van. We took our ice creams and sat on the bench. I was licking my ice cream when I felt Harry's glance.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You just have there a little bit ice cream." he said and kissed me where I have ice cream. I laughed and I "really unwillingly" gave my ice cream in his face.

"Ups... Hahahha. You should see yourself. Hahaha." While I was laughing myself out, my took his ice cream and gave it to my face too. In the end of this ice cream war we ended in the fountain splashing ourselves. Really perfect date.

After ice cream we went back to his hotel's room. When he opened door, I froze. Everywhere were candles and roses. When I stood there like a statue, Harry came to me and kissed me. I gave my arms arounf his neck and kissed him back. Then Harry broke our kiss and whispered to me:

"Courtney.... I think I love you... Are you sure you want it?"

"Harry, how can I say to you no after what you said me?" I said and let out a little giggle. I kissed him again but now it was deeplier and more passionate. Then I pulled away and whispered:

"Harry, I love you. I think, no I know, you're the right guy for me. I love you more than you can imagine."

"I love you more... But now be quiet and kiss me." he said and I laugh but kissed him. And then... It was my first time...I'm not going to describing this.... No just kidding. Hehe. When we started kissing, he undress my sweat shirt and started kissing my neck then belly and he startted to unzipping my shorts.

When I was only in my lingerie, he picked me up bridal style and carried me in the bed room on the bed. While I was laying the he undress himself except his boxers. Then he came back to me and lied on the of me. I felt his hand going up through my back and searching for clasper from my bra. When he found it, he just unclasp it and put my bra down. He looked into my eyes and said: 

"You are really beautiful. I can't even imagine that I will have such a beautiful girl in my bed."

"Stop blabbing and continue." I said and laughed.

Then.... then happened the most incredible and amazing thing in the world. But that, is my private thing. Only between me and Harry Styles.

___________________________________________________

Hiya guys!! After their "things" in bed, they dressed up again and went to Kristin's room because they heard her cry. And then you know what happened :) I did't write it there because I don't want to destroy that beautiful moment :)) btw chack out again chapter Let me alone or I´ll kill you bcs I gave there pic of Kriss :)

Court's outfit on the side ---> :)

Love,

Kriss xxx