Are you kidding me?!?!

Hi guys :))  I´m  really thankful to you :D I dedicate this chapter to MrsCourtneyStyles because she is my crazy Courtney <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I really need to call my two best friends also Directioners. We are best friends since fifth grade. I don't know how I could live without 'em. Or without ours film days. Once a month, we always go at Courtney's and watch a favourite movie of girl, who have that month. For example, we watch my favourite movies at January, April, July and  at October. Courtney's months are February, May, August and November. And Cheryl's months are March, June and December. So what I was talking about? Oh yeah of course. I have to do a group call with Court and Cher.

"Hey babes! How are you? I really need to tell you something" I said when I heard theirs "hi" and "hi Kriss". {A/N They are talking in Slovak language but I'm too lazy to write it in Slovak and then translate it :)) }

"Oh we miss you so much. This holiday will be so boring without you. And what about hotel? How it looks like? And have you been in the pool or at the beach? OH! And what about boys?? C'mon! Tell us everything!!!" said Courtney, the chatty one. She never stops talking. But I was so happy that I heard her  silvery voice.

"Oh my God Courtney. Shut up. Let her talk." said Cheryl and I let out a little giggle. How I miss my girls and I'm here only one day.

"Thanks Cher. Okay it's really exciting news. But first, you have to promise that you won't scream or acting like crazy. Wait... I screamed and acted like crazy so you can do that too." I said and the girls started giggling.

"So tell us that really exciting news." said Courtney with little irony in her voice. Just wait Court, when I tell you that I'm in the same hotel like One Direction and I talked to 'em, that irony will be away.

"So are you ready?? Okay.... I'M IN THE SAME HOTEL LIKE ONE DIRECTION!! AND PLUS, I TALKED TO 'EM!!!!!!!!" I screamed really really fast so I don't know that if they hear it.

"Errr... wait... can you repeat it please?" said Cheryl with her voice shaking.

"I'm-in-the-same-hotel-like-One-Direction" I said very slowly.

"OH MY FUCKING CARROT!!!!!" suddenly screamed Courtney and Cheryl started screaming too. Then I started screaming too. Then came uncle Peter and he looked at me like "Are you okay??".

"Uhm... Why are you screaming about as if you're crazy?" said uncle and I looked at him.

"Peter, you asking me that for real? You don't know the reason??" I said very surprised.

"Uhm... No." Oh my carrot he really doesn't know that I'm such a big fan of One Direction. Or he doesn't know that he has a famous boyband in his hotel.

"Uncle, why didn't you tell me that One Direction had a reservation here?! You know that I'm their big big big fan!" I said with mobile still beside me ear."One... what? Are you fan of those boys who have come here a hour ago? Are they famous or something like that?" Are he serious? He doesn't know 'em? Weird. I gave him a Are-You-Serious glare and continue to talk with the girls.

"So I think it's clear that you have to come. Do you agree?" I said and gave a asking face to my uncle.

"If that face means that you want to have your friends here so my answer is yes." said uncle and I gave him a quick hug and thanked him.

"For a God's sake YES!!" said my crazy friend Courtney. 

"Hell YES!!" said my second crazy friend Cheryl.

"Okay girls. So pack your stuff and take a fly here as soon as it will be possible." 

"Okay. I'm so excited! So I'm going to pack. Bye." said Cher and ended a call.

"Hey Court, don't forget to take a birthday present to Cheryl. We will make her a super birthday party maybe with 1D. I'm so excited. So quickly pack your stuff and reserve a plane tickets. Bye my crazy friend." I said with a big grin on my face.

"Uhuuuu. Okay. Bye my cute friend." said Court and ended call too. Yepee! I will have my girls there!! I really need to prepare that birthday party for Cher. It will be a very big surprise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope you enjoyed this chappie :)) Vomment :)) --> vote + comment :D

With Love,

Kriss :)