Tazer

Hey wattpad reader's, can i get a hoya?! No, okay, ill leave. Hope you liked this chapter. I tried! Enjoy!
____________________________________

Liz P.O.V

It was Wednesday and i was looking for something to do.

"Kestin!Daniel! Come here!" I called for them from my comfortable bed. Who would wanna get up? People who hate puppies, thats who.

They walk in 5 minutes later, laughing and holding there legs.

"What happened to you two?" I asked them.

"Tessa got a tazer," Kestin said laughing.

"And we all lost a bet..." Daniel added.

"Please don't talk about tazers."

They nodded.

"What do you want?" They both asked wanting to go back downstairs. I rolled my eyes.

"We havn't hung out in a while. Let's go somewhere fun." I said making them sequeal.

"Let's get Starbucks!" Daniel said.

"Let's make memes!" Kestin exclaimed, making me and Daniel look at the child.

"What?" K asked.

"So were going to Starbucks." I push them out of the room so I can get dressed.

Kestin P.O.V

"I don't get it. Why were you guys looking at me like that?" I ask Daniel, getting pushed out of Lizzie's room.

"One day." Daniel said as he patted my shoulder.

Liz P.O.V

"Were going to Starbucks, anyone wanna come with?" Daniel yelled.

As Alissa, Neels, and Jake were about to raise their hands, i quickly said this.

"Looks like nobody wants to come, let's go!"

Daniel and Kestin run out the door while I stay behind for a bit.

"Anybody want anything?"

"Nah were good." Alissa said pointing at Neels and her. I ship them soy much. Haha,.....soy.

"Actually.....Liz can I talk to you for a quick sec?" Jake asked walking towards me. Im being pulled to the office.

He closes the door and kisses me.

"You want anything? This is your last chance..." I say to him.

"Im good." He smiled down at me.

I left the house to get tackled.

"You bitch had the car keys. We had to wait for you. If you didn't have them and we did." Dan says.

"No starbs for you!!" Kestin finished his sentence. I just laugh at them and we get in the car.

(Time skip to arriving, and getting your Starbs and Y/F/S/D means fav starbs drink)

"Mmm this Y/F/S/D is so good!" I say as i moan as I drink.

"Don't enjoy it to much!" Daniel laughs and sips his Pumpkin Spice Latte.

"At least were not basic white bitches. So...." Kestin says as she drinks her iced coffee.

"How am I basic? You hoes are the definition of basic." Dan says as he does his sassy face.

"It's not winter, and your drinking a PSL and your in love with ugs your weari-" I got cut off.