Mems

Hey guys! I was watching a video and for now on im answering the phone like this.

"What do you want you fucking troll?" Brilliant! Enjoy!
____________________________________

  Liz P.O.V

"Do you know where Im taking you?" I ask Jake, driving the car.

"No. Should I be scared?" He asked nervously.

"No. But I will give you a hint. It is a very special place for us." I say smiling thinking about it.

The place we were going to was only half on hour away. But im sure he has to remember it. I mean, he just has to.

We were almost there and I was jumping from my seat. Well not literally, I was driving. We should be pulling up now. I parked and saw that Jake had his eyes covered.

"Why are you covering your eyes?" I ask getting out.

"Because I wamt this to be a surprise." Jake says, also getting out.

I led him through the hallway and into the room. I held him to a stop and counted to 3. When I was done counting, Jake un-covered his eyes.

"A trampoline place?" Jake asked not knowing what was happening. I stared at him shocked.

"Not just any trampoline place. This was the place we went to the first day I arrived at Team 10." I said taking off my heels amd putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Oh. I just want to forget about that night." Jake says also taking his shoes off.

I nod understanding. From that said, we were being wild. Doing back flips, body rolls, and karate moves. It was the time of our life.

"Jake! Get ready, I have one more place to take you!" I ran to get my heels on as Jake did the same.

We both said bye to the owner and left to the next destination.

When we pulled up, I was the only excited one. But when I looked at Jake, he had a 'why-am-i-here' face.

"Come on!" I got out the car and walked in the froyo place.

The place where me and Jake had our first kiss. Magical.

"You sit while I get the froyos, ok?" I ask Jake while walking in.

"No, not again." Jake stays by my side.

"Jake, it's not gonna happen again. Im tuff, and if anybody wants to mess with me I can just punch their dick." I reassure him.

He, sadly, sighs and goes to sit down. Im thinking about getting what we got last time. Strawberry with sprinkles and chocolate. We can re-live that day.

"I see your back, and more beautiful." I hear a familiar voice. Oh god, dear halp me!

I turn to find that same creepy face. The one who almost raped me. I look at him with disgust.

"What do you want, asshole?" I ask in a hard tone.

"I want you in my bed." The guy says creepily. He gives me the heba jejes.

"In. Your. Dreams. Dickhead." I slap his face. I turn my head to see Jake walking over here smirking.

But not walking fast enough because I was being dragged out. We ended up in the same spot we left.

Deja vu!

"You think im repeating what happened last time?" The guy asks Jake.

"I think you will."

The guy throws a punch at Jake but he dodges. While he dodged he punched his stomach. The guy left, yet again, angrily.

"My hero." I say to Jake as a princess.

"Yes, but I don't think this night is complete." Jake says and gets closer.

He pulls me into a kiss. A soft, sweet, passionate kiss. Just like our first. I felt fireworks and my stomach had butterfly's.

"Let's go home." I say not even above a whisper to Jake when we pull away. He nods and we start heading to the car.

Today was a good mem day. Needed it. Now we have to pick up Adeline and Neveah.

Let's go!
____________________________________

Hey guys! Hoped you had a great day! And I hoped you liked this chapter! Vote and comment! Bye!