New Model

Hey guys! Can I get a HOOYYAA!? I hope you like todays chapter. Enjoy!
____________________________________

  Liz P.O.V

Right now, I was taking a shower. I was humming 'Sad Song'- Scotty sire. It's my new favorite.

I wrapped the towel around me and the door flew open. Before I can see who it was, I was charged with a hug. I look and it's Tessa.

"Tessa?" I slowly hug back.

"Liz, you have to come downstairs! Now!" Tessa says and runs out. I think about it.

Oh fuck it! I'll just go down in a towel. I do and everybody is waiting for me, with huge smiles. I stop walking halfway down the stairs.

"What?" I ask, becoming scared.

"You are going to explode when you find out." Anthony says, grinning.

"Why? Can somebody tell me whats going on?" I ask and fully come down the stairs.

"How do you feel about modeling?" Kade asks. I shrug.

"I like it." I say normally.

"Well babe, your gonna be one." Jake says and my eyes widen.

(They explain everything to her)

"Wait! They want me?" I ask in shock and they all nod.

I start jumping up and down, hugging everybody. After I finished, I run upstairs to get ready. Apparently, I have to be there at 5. It's 4:30.

(Time skip brought to you by Sad Song)

I arrived and it was crazy. There were make up artists and a camera crew.

Phew, thank god this is a one time thing..................................

"Ah! There she is!" I hear a voice and I turn around.

I find a french looking guy. He had two, I guess, assistants next to him.

"You must be Elizabeth. Cara, bring her to the wardrobe. We are 26 minutes off schedule!" He start to walk and Cara guides me.

*Her Modeling clothes*