Fan Date

Hey guys! Been a long time since I used that intro. Hope you like todays chapter! Enjoy!
____________________________________

  Liz P.O.V

It's been a week since my mother passed. I planned the funeral to be in June 12. Her birthday. I think it will be sweet.

Besides that, Im helping Tessa and Erika with their date. Jake went out with the boys to get them ready. I had Alissa babysit the girls today. I needed a break.

Tessa was planning on wearing a white dress. With her hair curled. It took so long to get her ready. Erika's was the easiest girl to get ready.

I was filming the girls getting ready for Jake. He asked if I can film some clips for his video. Which I did.

"Are you guys nervous?" I ask them sitting on the bed. I looked around the room.

We made a mess! Whos gonna clean it up?

Not it!

"Kinda. Who about you Tess?" Erika answers and questions.

"I feel like im getting a boyfriend!" We cheer for her.

"I already have a boyfriend. This is a friendly date!" Erika still cheers. Me and Tessa silently laugh.

"You guys are weird." I laugh and we make small talk.

"When is your next date with Jake?" Erika asks me.

"Come to think of it. We haven't been out in a while....." Huh.

"You have the girls to take care of. It's understandable." Tessa says like it's a piece of cake.

"Yea, but were getting married in 11 months. Don't you think we should get along?" I ask the girls.

"It's your relationship. We have no right to tell you guys what you should and should not do." Tessa agrees with Erika.

I have the fucking perfect plan!

"Erika! Tessa! Were ready!" Jake knocks of the door. The girls leave while their dates gives them roses.

Time to get ready!

I grabbed the nicest thing I owned and put it on. I looked so good with my curves! Im in love!

Next is makeup! I wanted my makeup to match my dress

Next is makeup! I wanted my makeup to match my dress. So I went with a dark look.

You have no idea how long it took

You have no idea how long it took. Time for the hair. The hardest part of all.

After 20 seconds of thinking, i was going to iron my hair. I always have it curly.

 I always have it curly

Tbh, i look hot. Jake has no idea what is coming. To pass time, I was being sneaky and watched the whole date on the balcony.

Some parts were funny. And other parts were just so cute. I felt like a proud mom. Well, Im already a proud mom.

The last thing they did was slow dance and then gave the boys kisses on their cheeks. Then they left.

Nows my fucking clue!

I walked downstairs and into the back yard. All the guys looked at me and their jaws dropped. I go up to Aj.

"Hey buddy! How are you?" I ask him.

"Im good." We hug and I look at the others.

Jake wasn't paying attention to any of us. He was looking at the footage on the camera.

I go up behind him and tap his shoulder.

"Jake. Get up and let's leave." He looks up at the guys, yet not me.

"Wish me luck boys!" Jake gets up and finally looks at me. His jaw dropped too.

"Um. Uh. W-where are you going?" Jake asks still looking at me.

"We are going on a date." I answer him.

"Now? I mean, yea. Let's go!" Jake leads me out. But before I leave I whisper in Jakes ear.

He sighs and nods his head. We both look at the guys who still have their jaws dropped. Well, Aj was just eating the leftovers.

I go up to them.

"You better be lucky im doing this." I give them all kiss on the cheek.

Tristan was so shocked he was literally frozen. Chad smiled and blushed. Kade snuggled into me as I did it. Aj just laughed. Besides my hate for him, I gave Anthony one too. He thanked me.

I walked back to Jake and we were off.
____________________________________

Hey guys! I know people read this. Vote if you want to know what happens on their date! Or comment! Hoped you liked! Bye!