Finding HER

Hey! Spoiler Alert: Liz helps Kestin find a girlfriend. Enjoy!
____________________________________

   Liz P.O.V

I was watching t.v, eating pizza when i heard a knock on my door. I grunt and get up.

I open the door to find Kestin.

What are they doing here?

"What?" I have to be at the doctors today.

"Help me find a girlfriend." They said coming in without me telling them to.

Rude...........

"And why do you want a girlfriend?" I ask Kestin sitting down, continuing to eat my pizza.

"Well im just t- put the pizza down." I slowly put it down.

Aw man! That bitch!

"So as i was saying, im tired of being single. Gooby is so close to max. You have a boyfriend, babies coming. I want to have somebody to cuddle with!" So shes saying shes a lonely piece of shit.

"Fine! I'll help but i have a doctors appointment at 6." I say to them.

"Why so late?" They ask.

"Said it was the only time to do it." It was true.

I left the house in p.js because im so comfortable in it. Kestin was disgusted but let it happen.

I bring Kestin to the mall and i go up to a pretty looking girl.

"Hi im Elizabeth. Are you dating anyone?" I ask the girl.

"No. Heres my number." She gives me her number and walks away.

I walk back to Krestin.

"Found your girl. Lets go." I say and she looks shocked.

"So fast? That was easier than i thought." Kestin asks as we get in they car.

"Yep."

Found the girl. Now onto ultrasounds!
____________________________________

I made it to the doctors and im sitting, more like laying, on a bed. Mrs.Doukali, my doctor in Miami, spreads the gel.

"Ok Elizabeth, i think i can tell the babies gender." She says and smiles at me. I sad smile and asked her what they are.

"Two girls. Congratulations!" She takes the gel off me and makes pictures of the ultrasounds.

Two baby girls! I already have the perfect names!

I walk out of the doctors in a smiling mess.

Oh fuck! I just remembered Jake is in Ohio! Well looks like he ain't gonna know for 3 more days.

I walk in my house to see Leo, Kestin, Gooby, Kuri, and....... Daniel?!

I run up to Daniel and hug him.

"I missed you so much." I say in his shoulder.

"I miss you too." He says. We were crying a little.

Everybody was like 'awww'.

Screw off, im trying to have a moment here!

"Ok guys, i have the gender news!" I say as i let go of Daniel.

"Tell us, senpie!" They all screamed. Daniel added the senpie. Hes so cute!

"Two girls." They all squealed and hugged me.

"Please don't tell Jake yet. I wanna tell him." They nodded.

Now i really can't wait for Jake to come home!
____________________________________

Hey guys! Please read this! I want you guys to give me some names for the babies. Please. Vote and comment! Bye!