Untitled because you name it!

Hey guys! You will know the chapter, once you read it! I hope you guys like it! Enjoy!
____________________________________

  Liz P.O.V

When I found out my mom died, it was February 21. Then, I planned her funeral to be on her birthday. May 17. Today, it is May 10. A week to go.

Im preparing myself, physically and mentally. I jog everyday. I go workout with Jake when he goes.

Come to think of it, I haven't workout since I was...........15? Im 20 now. Thats sad...........

But im getting in shape!

I also made a few new friends. They are all girls. Don't ask. Their names are Amani, Estrella, and Kaela. And they are the definition of friendship goals.

But nothing can beat the 'BadBitches' in Miami.

Amani loves food. More than an overweight person. And im saying that in the nice way possible. It's just, I think she may have high metabolism. Because she will eat anything in sight. But she is really funny. She will make you smile when your feeling blue. Shes the best.

Estrella or as I call her, Stella. She is the first person you go to if you need help. She will do anything to make things right. She has this thing for drawing anime. I swear, she will be a famous artist one day.

Then there is Kaela. Her love at anime is way different than Stellas. Attack on Titan. When you say this anime name, her fangirl sets off. Her anime husband is Levi Ackerman. Shes obsessed with him. But just like Amani, she loves making people laugh.

And that is pretty much my friends who are not famous. Now that i think of it, thats sad. I only have 3 non-famous friends.

I need to start going out more......

"Liz, when are we going to Miami?" Jake asks walking in.

"In 4 days, why?" I tell and ask him.

"Just wondering. So, hows life?" He tries to lighten the mood.

I laugh.

"Your terrible at conversation, babe." I say and leave the room.

"Hey girl, what are you doing today?" Chad asks me as I walk in the living space.

"Im gonna hang with my friends. Maybe meet up with Cameron Dallas for a collab." I tell him everything I might do.

"Oh really? Wanna post a insta before you go?" Tristan says walking in.

I nod and we do duck faces. He then captioned it 'Life as a duck'.

Jake says he will watch the kids today which is the first. I didn't want to say no as this will maybe be the first time he gets the girls.

I left the house to go to a pizza shop. They said to go to Monty's pizza, so I took Jakes truck. He won't mind, hasn't fucking used that truck in months.

"But thats my baby" baby my ass

I parked right in front of Monty's Pizza and saw the girls outside, eating pizza.

"You guys couldn't wait?" I ask while I get out.

"We didn't wait because, Hi im Amani nice to meet you." Amani says holding her hand out for a shake. But I slap it.

"Yea, this one here was gonna start her diet. But hows that going?" Kaela sarcastically said looking at Amani.

"Leave me alone. Your a slut." Amani smack talks Kaela.

Sigh. They always do this.......

"Whore."

"Stripper with AIDs."

"Prostitute with herpes."

"Can you guys stop!?" Stella yells.

"Thank you, Stella. I was thinking I would have to slap you guys to shut up." I said eying them.

After that, we just started walking. To where? I don't fucking know.

But we stumbled across a park.

"Anybody wanna have some fun?" Keala playfully said.

Before we can answer, she ran to the kid side of the park.

"Let's go, baes!" Stella grabbed me and Amani's hands and ran after K.

Amani just looked at me with a 'is-this-really-happening' face. I nodded and she sighed.

Kaela was on the slide. Stella was on the monkey bars. And Amani and me were climbing everything. One man with his son just looked at us weirdly.

"Guys, what time us it?" I asked after the man left.

"It is.......7. Why?" Amani said taking out her phone.

7?!

"Oh I have to go. I have to take back the kids from Jake before he does anything stupid. Bye." I hug all of them goodbye.

I started to walk back in the direction we came from and I found the truck.

I got in and started driving.

When I got to the house, it was quiet. I opened the door to find baby stuff everywhere.

I walk in the living room to find everyone passed out. I silently laugh because of that.

Now they know the struggle I have to deal with everyday!

Well, I guess it's time to clean. And make them food. Or should I just make myself food? Yea, i'll just do that. They can have take-out.

(Time skip to cleaning brought to you by my love for chocolate)

I was done! They made such a mess! Baby powder was all over our bathroom mirror. Huh?

But after cleaning, I wanted to check the babies. I picked them up one by one and sniffed. They smell...........clean? But I bet their hungry.

I put them in their high chair and take out the baby food. The only ones they will eat is the banana food. So, we always feed them that. And after them stuffing it down I WAS RIGHT! They were hungry.

But im hungry. You know what, screw it! I don't care if they are on diets because im getting taco bell.

"Who wants to go to taco bell with me?" I asked in my baby voice to the girls.

Neveah giggled and Adeline hiccup. I laugh.

"Im taking that as a yes!" I started getting them ready.

"But mommy, i don't need the condoms." Nick says in his dream.

This made me burst out laughing, almost causing the whole house to wake up.

But they didn't.

Which is a good thing!
____________________________________

Hey guys! I hoped you liked todays chapter! Now, I want you guys to comment on this chapter! It has to be funny. And, you will get to be in the next chapter plus a shout out! Bye!