You'll See..

'Ugh,' I sighed rolling out of bed. I did not want to go on today, not one bit. Why are we even here?

To go through hell? I have no idea, so I'll just try to keep going.

I think way too much. Especially about a certain boy who I wish was mine.

He is hot and gay, just like I like them! His name is Joshua Dun, but he goes by Josh.

God damn it he's hot. He's the hottest in this school. Barely anyone can get him.

I have no chance what so ever with Josh though. I'm a tiny little gay who is basically no one in this school.

Josh is not popular, but definitely has way more friends than I do or will ever have in my whole life, if I even make it past 30.

Josh, Josh is dreamy!

His eyes,

his smile,

his arms,

his hair!

They all light up a dark room.

He is literally the fucking sun!

His skin glows like the sun! He's a beautiful boy and I want to make him mine.

Forever..

Josh Dun will be my baby boy one way or another...

you'll see..

A/N
Hey kiddos! So this is the first chapter and I know it may take a little bit to get it going, but you'll see! I'll try to stay on track with this! I don't want to be like THOSE authors! I hope you all have a dandy day and feel completely free to ask questions not related to the plot of this story. Also, feel free to message me suggestions!

I would also appreciate if you'd tell people about this if you like it!

Okay love you all!!