Prologue

It hurt.

To sit there and watch her as she hurt.

Dried tears streaking her cheeks, massive curly hair matted from her scalp to her face with dried blood, dirt and sweat.

But even as her body shook with fear and her beautiful amber eyes flickered back and forth before resting on mine, I knew she would be a big part of my life.

I knew she would make or break me the moment her eyes latched onto mine and felt my heart vibrate, shaking off the dust and cobwebs that had covered it for so long as it went into overdrive as if something inside me had awakened.

All this just from looking at her.

I didn't even know her name.

***

wow okay so this is it. I spent a long ass time editing and fixing this story and I'm finally putting it up!

THIS IS NOT A HARRY STYLES FAN FIC OR ANY FAN FIC FOR THE MATTER OKAY

A lot of my friends keep saying they imagine Jesse (the main guy) to be Harry styles or Zayn. idk why but I don't mind because they're both beautiful humans so it's okay.

There will be no cast because i don't like that and haven't found anyone one who fits my beloved Jesse or Sam but if you guys find anyone, feel free to mention in the comments and I'll check them out, also it would make me smile :)

To those who have already read the story and are completely confused and saying wtf, rest assured. I've taken out some stuff and added new stuff and rearranged a lot of the chapters so it may seem like a new story but I promise it's still the same story just bettered! - that's probably not a real word but oh whale 🐳

It probably still needs a lot of editing so bare with me if there are any issues but feel free to leave any comments, even criticism so I can better my story. I don't mind at all...really.....don't worry about it :)