Idea #20

Soundwave once have a sparkling,but then he have to send away his own sparkling from their own planet,cybertron,in hopes of her surviving and find a planet that is inhabitable enough for her to live and survive,also hoped to one day,reunited to his daughter again. Luckily melody,soundwave's daughter,have survive in the cruel yet at the same time beautiful planet named,earth,that means literally 'dirt',by finding their food called,energon,she didn't know that,this planet is rich on energon until her detectors find a mine full of energons,that would last for her in approximately 2 years. Melody's paint job is the color of pure white,that really resembles the snow,red optics,that seems to be not terrifying at all and just seemed to only show the warmth and peacefulness,and a frame for speed,agile,reflexes and quick thinking,but is weak against fighting,since her frame is only built for speed,and that's when her creativity on creating new things activated and have created many weapons hiding in her frame,that is strong enough to fight,along with enhancing her battle tactics and improving herself on fighting stronger opponents,if that comes to it. She have almost her sire's attitude,for she is quiet,brain over brawn,and mostly her sire's attitude but seems to not liked or loved fighting at all,and much like preferred to be always peaceful,that developed a calming and safety atmosphere or aura around her.Have a minicons like her sire,but have more minicons then soundwave. Is easily loved by all,probably caused by her personality,that seems to draw people and everything to her,is very much an innocent sparkling that is forced to live and to survive on her own and loved to sing along to the different songs and maybe even dance a little bit. What will happen then if the autobots find her?Or will it be the decepticons to be the one to find her?And can she stop the war that have been raging on,on about light years away?