Idea #37

Alex witwicky is the adopted little sister of Sam witwicky. She was in the streets when Judy and Ron was passing by ready to go home they heard a small wail coming from a small box with some blanket covering it,preventing them to see what's inside. Judy and Ron had never felt so in love to a baby along with the strong urge to protect her at all cost,and that is one of the reasons they adopt her. Alex grew with a very loving family and a none too happy childhood,due to her intelligence,generosity and because she was an easy target to be bullied. Alex is still a very kind and innocent girl,but have paid the price of letting the bully do what they wanted to her and cost her,to lost her voice,and many people take advantage to her kindness. Rung has died and was going to the well of sparks when a greater light rivaled it and stopped him from going any further from the well of sparks and rung thinking that the brighter light was the place of well of sparks,he was going to the place of the young girl's mind and have been connected to her since she was a sparkling while seeing the horrors of her childhood and what they did to her,ever since then,rung has vowed to keep her safe and loved by helping and loving her,you can say then,that they developed a father and daughter relationship,by that then. Primus have decided to give Alex some powers,like being able to talk to any sentient beings,which is a blessing and since rung and Alex have pure hearts or spark,they can change the opinions of the others in a good way.