Idea #24

A girl,that had been the first one to meet the 'robots' or more appropriately called 'cybertronians',a species,that is very close to extinction,from the war and from the humans,who expirement them. For some very strange reason,the girl,do not age and have a very long life,similar to a cybertronians life,which can live for approximately millions of year,but can still age and die from old age or from a catastrophic damage.
The girl is chosen by the thirteen primes and,to protect and cease the battle,from the two factions,that have been battling for many light years ,the first group,autobots,have only fought,to find justice and peace,while the second group,decepticons,is the one who started the war and planned to rule the world. Even though,she have the body of the human,she is protected by the primes and have some powers,that the primes gave to her,like the ability to create and take life away,given by primus himself,to control time and space,given by vector prime,create of
many weapons,and is used by the primes,that she can make,even using raw materials,given to her by solus prime and the protection of all of the primes to her,for they needed to her protect her at all times and felt attracted to her,because of her pure soul and innocence,but,if someone hurt or do something wrong with this girl,that they care so deeply,well,may they rest in peace or they must face the consequences with this very offending action. The girl,that is named,Alex,have a very positive personality and is rarely seen to be showing negative emotions. She looked by the age of 18 years old with the heart shape face,gold hair,that is only shoulder length,electric blue eyes with specks of white,athletic body shape,with six packs and long legs,overall,she is very beautiful and simply gorgeous. She also know how to fight,for safety precautions,if ever,the primes could not protect her,which will be never,and a black belter in many martial arts,learned to parkour,and fight in a street-way,so she have know many fighting styles,and eager to learn more. Will she then stop the war,between the two factions?