Idea #17

The organization named N.E.S.T. have created something or someone that will help them with anything,of course
with the help of the autobots and their permission to use their metal. Their project is named 'project:protector' hence the name 'protector' is program to protect everyone and everything from any dangerous things or happenings that could endanger a life. This creation of them also have her own emotions and can make decisions on her own. Is like and made to look human and can serve as the autobot's liaison,her personality is very positive and innocent,so everyone and I mean literally EVERYONE is overprotective to her,the autobots and human N.E.S.T. soldiers alike,even though she can protect herself from any harm. The weapons she have is a small blaster,located on her hands,that can transform at her will and contains a small poison,that is enough to torture a living thing into slowly dying though have a normal damage on cybertronian,but they can still die at the small portion of poison,if put into a exposed wire or in the bloodstream of a cybertronian and if use against the humans,their remains cannot be found and have a 3% survival or none at all,at surviving the blast,have a roller blades on her foot,for an extra boosting to her speed,that can rival the fastest cybertronian ever lived,have a needle-like on her fingertips,that she can retract and use as a second weapon to her enemy to distract them also contains a large amount of poison and can be used on unlocking or hacking things since it can change shape and have a celebral processor or more commonly known as 'cybertronian's brain.' Truthfully to say,this girl that the N.E.S.T and autobots created is quite armed,thanks to ironhide and wheel jack at creating the weapons while ratchet,jolt and red alert are the ones who made the poison,for her own safety and for their own sanity,if she is ever battle or something bad happens to her,and to satisfy the worry and sanity of the autobots and N.E.S.T. soldiers,IF that ever happens. To put it simply,she is the rare diamond of the N.E.S.T. and autobots and basically to people she ever and will met.