Idea #25

A neutral,the kind of neutral,that do not want to be in the war. Meet death strike,a gentle femme,despite her deadly designation,which can happen,if she wanted to or needed to. She had fled away from her home,because of the war,that have nearly ravaged her home planet,cybertron
and many cybertronians have fallen whether it's an autobot or decepticon,so she makes a escape,while she have the time,and got out safely and landed to a planet named,Earth. Her frame color is white,blue,with the hint of yellow along with  gold optics,her frame can go to land and air,for her earth vehicle mode,she choose koenigsegg agera R,the fastest car in the world,that can go to 0 up to 273 MPH in only 0.15 seconds,for her earth seeker mode,she choose,the fastest jet,known today,that is named North American X-15,is the fastest jet,because her frame is built for speed and agility,even though this earth vehicle of her,is way inferior than her vehicle mode in cybertron,she have to,and may I say,she is very incredible in being very fast,for she can steal information,using her light weight,get past on many enemies,can move easily,have a longer endurance and many more! For her weapons,she have long-range gun,strapped in her back,a sword in both of her entire arms,that is laced with a very poisonous poison,to her servos,she can insert her hand into any electronics,that require a plug. For her personality,she is kind,VERY honest,innocent,funny,patient and mostly her personality consists of positive,but for her negative side,that is a very BAD news,IF that happens,well then,good luck!