Idea #27

The mighty decepticons,don't need weaklings in their faction,because there is a saying,in the Decepticon faction "the strongest shall rise,while the weak shall perish"
But,it seems Soundwave have found a human,that is inferior to the cybertronians,yes,you read that right,a human to help him,through his activity or missions. And this human,is a female with a quiet personality with a calm aura,seemingly same to soundwave,which,soundwave cares deeply and acts like a father to Alex,the girl's name,along with his cassettes,that all gets along with her,just fine,and cares for her,is enough with soundwave,and with all the decepticons seems to have taken a liking to the girl,that soundwave found in the forest. The word then have passed,and the three identical seekers,designation,thundercracker,Skywarp and starscream,have taken a interest to the quite attractive and innocent girl and have formed a romantic feeling to this 'second soundwave'. Alex have many talents to start with,and can carry and do many things,that many humans can't or can do,like pick-pocket,assassination,medic,any kind of medic,warrior,leader,spy,and many more,is very great at fighting at long-range,but can give a great fight at close-range,but still refers at doing far-range fighting,loves to play calm and relaxing music,whatever,she have a spare time,do not like to speak often,and that is why,megatron adds this girl,to his 'my favorites' list,and can be a real softy around this strange girl. Her eyes is the color of a very deep color of blue,that seems to eerily glow,that the decepticons rather hated so much,'cause it came from their enemy,the autobots,but,strangely loves the color of Alex's eyes,have a very attractive body with a innocent eyes,pale as a sheet of a paper,but is still healthy,shoulder-length hair with the color of white with little bit of hints of yellow and blue.The girl is a neutral and will be helping the autobots as much as she will be helping the decepticons,and also,maybe finishing the war,without killing anyone?