Idea #19

Just a soldier,a normal soldier,that what alex would always think,but when people started noticing her,that is where it goes down,for she JUST wanted to be like other normal soldiers,there's one problem though,she doesn't want to be NOTICED,that's why she have taken missions that require stealth,reflexes,and speed,and unfortunately she got an promotion for that,she is quite intelligent and VERY quiet,but despite that,she is chosen to be the liaison for BOTH groups,one the autobots or is more called the 'good guys',truthfully she is very curious and have many questions she wanted to ask,since she like learning new things,also she quite prefer the autobots than her OWN race,she really do not know why though,so she agreed on the promotion on being the liaison on both sides on behalf for the autobots,and for the reason is she do not like the people more specially government people on using cybertronian weapons,for that will cause chaos and a never ending war on the people,for they wanted more power,to overrule the other like the war on the autobots and decepticons. For her looks,she is quite a beauty,electric keen blue eyes,that seems to eerily glow,the humans are afraid and is amazed to her for that,while the autobots well,all the autobots actually,LOVED the color and the way it glows,gray hair,that she inherited from her older ancestors,and is very rare to be born with it,because in her family,the color of the hair that runs into them is pure black,a pale skin,her skin is healthy though. For strong and weakness,she is strong on being agile,fast,reflexes and quick thinking like a cat,is weak on fighting combat,but is working and sharpening her skill in combat along with creating new moves in fighting. A very soft-hearted,quiet,very emotional and a very unpredictable person. For some unknown reasons the autobots,well,all autobots actually,is very overprotective,sweet and treating her very special in their own way,good way.