Idea #21

Alex is the kind of person that you WILL not be friends with and because she,by the standards of the people,will be grouped on the 'too-boring-and-quiet-person' when truthfully,the truth is she is very intelligent and is fun in her own way,but is very quiet that she is quickly mistaken as a 'boring-person',that quickly changed for the better,when she found TWO boxes full of kitty's on the side of the road while it's raining heavily,she took notice then on the front of the box is like faces of a unknown group,cause' she would surely know that,for her being a nerd and also having two color,one is red,that seems to be scowling while the other is purple and looks like it would be the insignia of a military organization,picked the two boxes and closed the lid of the box. She did not know of her strength and how far she can go,but it surely helped her in many ways,continuing her journey on walking to her home and soon-to-be-home of the kitty's that she found!Her looks is black hair and also black keen eyes along with a not too muscular body,but she do have a 8 packs in her and a black-belter in karate,judo and taekwando,to protect herself from any harm. When she got home,she opened the lid of the box and grab all the kitty's gently out on both boxes. What will happen then?