Idea #31

The cybertronians are turned into wolfs,but for what reasons though? By then,the government,decided that it's for the best to end the war by hunting them all down,including the autobots,who saved our planet,insane right? That not's all,but the organization of N.E.S.T. cannot stopped it for happening,because the people voted for it,and majority wins. The N.E.S.T. helped them escape,by transporting them to a place,that will still surely accept the autobots,if one of them see the autobots. While on their way,the decepticons have already picked their destination and that is,on the same place that the autobots are going! Shortly after the N.E.S.T. helped them out on the plane,the decepticons have attacked them,so suddenly,still the N.E.S.T. helped them once again,but have to go back and bid,their last farewells on the autobots. Meet Alex,a very hardworking girl,that have no family,but she doesn't let it affect her,since her family would want her to be happy instead. She have many jobs,from hunting to babysitting,all day till nightime along with her college life of her being a doctor. For her personality she is very kind,kinda awkward,since she is not very sociable,curious,sweet and compassionate on many people,whether it be a bad guy or good guy. For her looks she is quite attractive along with hourglass body,have the softest and warmest green eyes with the color of her hair being brown and a healthy pale skin,due to the cold temperature. The autobots have met Alex,when they come to her home,knocking on her door in the middle of the night. And surprisingly,Alex is not afraid,only worried on the wounds of the autobots that gets on fighting the decepticons.