Idea #23

Can a person be emotionless,that they can be mistaken for a robot? Well then if you want to meet one,meet Alex a emotionless person,that is only built and train solely
to be the greatest weapon,that can almost do anything! Keyword:almost,she can't be perfect,because they only needed her strength and wisdom,not emotions,that can cause most likely a disadvantage to them and also 'cause a soldier like her do not need emotions,that can clearly slow them down,she is used around the globe like how they used a normal weapon. She have many positions,like being liaison,battle planner,head medic,general,leader,second and first lieutenant,that she make it look like its very easy,handling all of it together,and also,because she have the looks and charisma,have a unnaturally white colored hair and a pair of calculating and keen golden eyes,that amazed many of military organizations and many leaders,both for her looks and to doing things look like its very easy on how the way she do it. Is abandoned by her real family in the orphanage since they can not afford enough food to her. Ever since then,when she was a child,like any other normal child who is being always positive,cheerful,innocent,naive and lovable,but no...she do not have those or even experience those emotions,and only had shown to them is a girl,that will always read books,that would contain literature,history, and many different languages,the girl only show intelligence,she thinks like a adult and that caught some interest to some military personnel,that recommend her,an 8 years old girl to their leader,and that's how she got to where she is now. N.E.S.T. have been needing people to help them with the troubles that they faced in their battle with the 'bad guys' A.K.A. decepticons and I think General. Morshower have found someone to help them,to win the war and finally have peace,that the autobots and human soldiers alike have been yearning about.