getting off campus

*everyone is runni g outside to the buses they see Alex and Claire hiding on the bushes timothy and Haley too them to follow them to the buses so they did * (t) why where y'all guys hiding in the bushes?! (C) it was Alex's idea she thought it was safe I told her to follow me to office she said no (A) did not. (C) yes you did anyways go hurry those things are getting closer*everyone runs into one bus mrs.valintines starts the bus and starts to take off * (t) i didn't know you know how to drive a bus mrs. (M.v) i know how to drive everything timothy how how are we going to get past the gate it's closed and we are running out of time hurry. (T) ram it down pick up the speed now. (M.v) everyone might want to hold on to something like now ! * mrs.valintines take the gate giving the bus a big impact to it everyone's ok just a couple of bumbs.*(m.v) ok now that were off campus it's going to take at least twenty minutes till a see the city so where are we going to do if this is in the city to ? (T) we go find our family's and pick them up from where their at and we try to plan it out from Their. (M.v) ok who's house is closer from the school ? (D) mine but my parnets are at work my brother was at home let's go grab him . (M.v) ok let's go who's next ? (T) mine my mom and brothers are their it's a couple blocks from dezzys house. (M.v) ok. *mrs.valintines starts to drive towards the city everyone looks towards the city...it's up in flames everyone was shocked that it's happening in the city to but it must have been worse cause everything is so close to each other. *(t) Oh my God this is happening I the city to we have to hurry. *mrs.valintines picks up the speed and like that they pick up dezzys brother Isaac and then they pick up timothys and h aleys mom alice but the brothers where at a filed trip to new York all I the were old teenagers so they should know how to handle them selves everyone's family were out of town so their wasn't really any luck finding everyones family in town*