death

Claire's pov

It's only been there days in zombie world and more than half of the town is dead we barley run into survivor's but all of them refuse to ride in the bus who knows maybe they want to die or maybe their just playing it safe.

I wanna say that almost everyone I ever knew wouldn't be dumb enough to reject a group of survivor's trying to leave the city the infection started with but all well their lost if they die before they could even try to start surviving...

Timothy and the others are diffrent I never seen anyone so determine to survive this everyone would probably get scared and end up dead or commit suicide cause they didn't want to die by turning or a group of survivor's ends their lives while barley making it i wouldn't blame them it's a harsh world.

It was only a matter of time before I even knew anything important was happening around me I was scared I didn't know what to do but timothy and the others helped me kudos for that

Their was a blocking in the road the whole intire bus got off expet me I stayed in cause I didn't want to push around big cars I wanted to rest for runnin g to much.

( Boom...Boom...Booom)

Gunfire I knew it was the right thing to stay in the bus I quickly see the others running into the bus only a few of them made it in Mrs.valintines didn't wait she steped on the gas and took off with out hesitation I look out my window issacc and Seth were dead on the road with bullet holes geting them from shoulders to shoulders.

I turned back around and focused on the others to stop the one small group from killing the rest of us

Timothy and ruby and Alice stuck their weapons out the Windows and shot back at them after they had finished the others off I finally got some sleep and so did everyone eles

Mrs.valintines pulled over and got some sleep but she makes sure everything I locked and that nothing can be forced open while we were all asleep

It was kinda weird to know this is how my life is gonna be for now on i mean you only see this kinda stuff in movies or in t.v shows but never in real life I guess this is how it's gonna be for now on.