separated

(Timothys pov)
It wasn't a good Idea that I was the distraction to get the others to safty but at least they are safe but now I'm stuck running for my life trying to get back to the others.

Finally I saw the pharmacy but something caught my attention I needed to see what it was before I go to the others this might get me killed if I'm not careful but it's a risk I'm willing to take it might even be useful.

I run to the building that got my attension but for some reason their sign said something reliouges that I wouldnt under stand what it ment but by the looks of it it wasn't long before this went down hill

One sound and I knew that I fucked my self over I turn around quickly just to see that the undead were quickly comming towards me. What was I suppose to do stay still and let them eat me or run into the religious house that I'm not surewhats inside but i would love to make it out alive.

But I had no choice I quickly ran towards the door and close it behind me of course their were survivors inside but they didn't look to please to see me just run into their hide out and attract so much of the undead with me to their hide out.

Finally one of the guys inside grabed all their duffle bags and nodded at me to move away from the door and follow them out the back.

The two survivors were running super fast makeing it almost impossible for me to catch up they ran behind an alley way.

I followed them till I was safe enough to head back to my group but till now I'm stuck trying to stay alive with two people I don't know and they are religious so I don't know what to expect.

The survivor that ran out of the house first seemed to know where she was going but I felt like their were leading me into a trap and boy was I right I lost sight I don't the girl intill she jumped out of no where with a pipe and tried to attack me with it the man had a bat and tried to knock me out with it.

I wasn't dumb I know when they were going to swing the both ended up behind me trying to hit me but instead knocked each other out when I moved down to avoid their swings I watch as the undead tears their limbs apart

Their was no time to watch them die I quickly run to the street and finally found the pharmacy.