traped

(Alice) ok every spread out and grab what you need. (D) Haley get your mom me her you and claire need to talk. (H) ok... (alice) ok so what's going on. (D) ok timothys out their still we need to find a way to get out of the city. (Alice) if we still had the bus it wouldn't be a problem for us. (H) what are we going to do about timothy we don't know when he'll be back? (D) we are going to wait for him to come back then we will all leave this place together. (Alice) ok so now what do we do? (D) we look for a way out out we start planning ahead of times before things get worse. *two hours of searching and waiting* (h) get look I that timothy over their down the street? (Alice) it looks like he's telling us to run...but why? (D) their behind him oh my God theirs to Many come on pack everything up and move let's go!! *everyone runs out through the front door onto the street they run slow so that way timothy can catch up so they can run faster* (t) how nice of y'all to wait for me. (S) guys look their closeing in on us their every where. (Derick) look that apartment building might help us. (F)what is that gonna do? (Alex) we can run through it or hide in it. (H) what if theirs no hiding spot what if theirs any I those things in their or if theirs no back exit? (Alex) we have to try something we don't have alot of time. (T) a have no choice a all need to stick together no matter what... now let's go everyone to the building. * everyone starts running to the building while the undead follow them... the group follows timothy through the building but the undead flood the alley it leads to the group has no choice but to hide in the apartment intill everything calls down. (T) ok everyone stay together no one fire their gun it will only being more of them to us. * everyone runs into diffrent rooms* (t) the first thing I said was to stay together. *timothy runs into the closes room in the building and hides under the bed while the others at hiding somewhere in the building* (t) I hope everyone eles is ok...