the city

*everyone just stared ouside their Windows the bus was almost out of gas but out of no where this car crashes next to us and exploded makeing the bus tip over everyone falls to the right did I the bus luckly everyone had their own seat and were spreaded from everyone eles so they didn't land on anyone. (T) is everyone ok? (M.v) yeah everyone's ok how the hell are we going to get out of here? (T) the Windows up their we don't want to risk opening the emergency door we don't know if those things are already around the bus so let's go up (d)timothy look theirs people comming . (T) everyone get up their hurry. *everyone started to climb up the seats and threw the Windows *(t) is everyone up here come on Haley give n your hand (h) here help me up (t) I've got you come on (c) come on those things are almost comming how do we get down ? (T) the front I the bus is that rail thing to climb down *everyone starts climbing down the bus and starts running towards a store nearby * (t) come on everyone in starts stacking the door with anything you can carry two people be in look out duty by the door while a stack shit infront of the door. (Alex) who put you I charge ? (T) I don't see anyone eles with a better idea . (Alex )so doesn't mean shit (c) Alex if it wasnt for him we soul have still been stuck in campus or even worse dead so instead of trying to argue with him think on who saves our asses back their. (T) thank you Claire. (c) no problem.*everyone starts stacki g the front door while dezzy and alice watch to see if anything was inside the store.* (alice) it's clear theirs no one in here just us (t) good ok y'all see those back packs everyone get one and start packing it with supplies and food and any thing eles y'all need .