getting the keys

(T) ok everybody stay calm she's in the room I don't think she doesnt know how to open the door. *rica starts to slam into the window* (t) but she's just gonna slam herself intill she breaks three everybody get ready to attack her try not to get bit by her ok *everyone picks up their weapon to get ready to fight ricas dead corpse.**rica finally slams through the window into our side every one starts to attack her one by one. paula,mrs.valintines and Felipe starts to stab her but nothing's happening timothy and Haley starts to shoot the nail gun at her but nothing intill timothy shoot rica In the head* (t) the head is the weak spot everyone aim for their heads when you run into them ok now whose ready to get that key? *everyone starts to walk out of the nurses room into the hallway to get to the front office no one makes a noise so everything was calm timothy and Haley finally get to the front office while everyone eles looks out for any of those things comming mrs.valintines points at where she saw the keys at last so timothy and Haley search the office to the bus keys.* (d) guys hurry up I'm starting to get some down the halls (t) I've got them let's go *timothy and Haley turns around and two of those things are comming through the door way timothy and Haley shoots for the head and those things died instantly. * (d) guys their getting closer and I think they heard you they started to run (t) run to the buses now go we are right behind you go now !*everyone starts to run out side timothy and Haley runs threw the halls to follow the other while takeing some of those things out from behind them.*