to the pharmacy

(T) ok since you three are the outsiders y'all can pick three of my people to help you get around and get extra help theirs about twelve of us so we need to break up into two groups so choose who do you want ? (S) will get issacc ,Alex and Felipe. (Ok the rest of y'all are with me so anytine we need to find something one group goes one way and the other ones stay where we are hiding out to guard it. (S) sounds like a deal. (R) ok so now how are we going to get out I here? (T) their has to be a back door and a side door we look for them then a run we are heading to the pharmacy next to pick up medical supplies. (R) looks like you got everything planed our already... I'm guessing you are in charge? (T) yep I'm in charge who was in charge of y'all? (R) this one guy named Robert but when a were in the alley he got cornered by those things out their then we saw you so here we are. (Alice) timothy here out this on and take these.*Alice handed timothy a gun holder and two pistols fully loaded and ready to go.* (alice) I suppose you three need a gun to do here y'all know how to use them ? (S) I grew up on a ranch so I'm pretty sure u know how to use a gun I don't know about these two. (R) I use to go to the shooting range so yes i know how to shoot a gun. (Derick) ok you two knock it off and yes i know how to use a gun thank you. (T) ok let's find a way out I here. *timothy and the others find a back door....* (t) it look good to go come on everybody the pharmacy is right around the corner. *everybody follows timothy with their guns in one hand and a knife in the other hand.*