the exit

(T) ok so it's just us three let's go check this janitor closet. (I) why the janitors closet ? (H) their might be useful things in their to make something or more nails for the nail guns .*timothy,issacc and Haley start walking towards the janitors closet * (d) ok so this has to be the meat locker right it feels cold inside ? (Alex) it has to be don't you smell that awful smell Jesus!*dezzy and Alex opens the meat locker to find half cut cows and pigs hanging from hooks * (d) shit that smells come on hurry! (Alice) Felipe come on hurry I see something over their (f) im coming their so many types (m.v) i see it to come on grab that last tape so we can check this hall already (f) ok I got it let's go. * alice,mrs.valintines and Felipe run down the hall to find the exit they run to the door and open it slowly * (m.v) looks like the Coast is clear let's Alice grab the others me and Felipe will wait here to make sure they don't come while we are gone . (Alice ) ok. (T) look theirs ladders come on everyone follow me *Haley and issacc follow timothy up the ladder leading to the roof . * (t) come on give me your hand. (H) here take this (t) thanks come on issacc let's go. (I) im right behind you. (D) look over their theirs a door (Alex ) hurry up and open it *dezzy opens the door to find a room with a shower and a toilet in the room they start running back to the main store *(t) look over their are those planes or birds I can't see that far ? (H) it looks like a plane. (I) let's head back down we left Claire by herself down their. (T) ok let's go. *timothy,Haley and issacc head back down the ladder to the main store. (Alice) their you guys are come on we found an exit and it's clear to leave. (C) it's about time and thanks for leaving me down here by myself (t) sorry but you needed to rest you looked tired. (Alice)come on before those things start coming to the exit. *everyone starts to run through the store towards the exit and run to the streets *