Requested Imagine:Sophia2001 X Bryan

(Bryan-himself/Bry)

(Sophia2091-Sophia)

I really wish Bryan would hurry up.Today we were supposed to be going on a date at the water park and I've been waiting on him for over a half hour.I'm really surprised about this though.

Let's go over this.I'm one of the most popular girls in school.I have guys coming after me everyday and a ton of friends.Bryan is one of the,how you say,nerdy boys.Not in my league as my friends say.He wears glasses and has freckles which I think are cute but others,not much.He hangs with the nerds and gets picked on sometimes.

Last week he asked me out and of course I said yes.Despite my friends asking me if I was sick or out of my mind,I kinda liked him.First off,the boy was more than just good looking,he's freaking gorgeous!He just hangs with who he wants and that's fine with me.He really sweet and looked so nervous when he asked me out.It was so cute!

Now I was kinda regreting saying yes.I didn't want to wait here forever on him.After a while,I got up and headed towards the exit.Right when I was about to walk out someone called my name.I turned around to see some really hot dude calling after me.Light skinned,shorty curly hair and abs that probably male girls melt.He looked and sounded so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Um how do you know my name?"I asked confused.

He chuckled a little and then he looked just as confused as me when he was I was serious.

"Sophia it's me.Bryan."he said.

BRYAN?!?!?

This cannot be him.What happened to the glasses and the freckles and the nerdiness?

"Wow Bry,you look..."I trailed off.

"Sexy?"he asked jokingly.

"Different."I replied a little bit annoyed.

"Oh.Well I guess I just needed a change."he said.

We went into the park and went on a few rides.I was having fun but not with Bryan.He wasn't himself.It just seemed so fake and I did not like it one bit.He was acting like a completely different person and not like the Bryan I know.

After about another hour,I was through.

"Bryan I wanna go home."I said.

"Why?"he asked.

"I'm not enjoying myself."I said bluntly.

"Is it something I did?Something I said.

"Actually yes.You're acting different,you changed your look.You're not the nerdy little Bryan that I like."I admitted.

"Like?You like me?"he asked shocked.

"Well I like the Bryan who has glasses and freckles and is nervous around me."I said with a small smile.

"But I thought you liked a cool guy with no flaws."he said and lowered his head.

"Everyone had flaws Bryan.That's what makes us special."I said.

Bryan wiped the makeup of his face revealing all of his little freckles that covered his face.He pulled out his glasses and I slid them on his face.I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek,making both of them turn bright red.I giggled and blushed a little too.

"So Sophia?How about we start this date over?"Bryan asked grinning.

"I'd like that."

He took my hand in his and we continued our date.Flaws and all,Bryan is an amazing guy and is definitely a keeper.