Requested Imagine: DiamondB11 x Dustin

Jazz waited impatiently for her boyfriend Dustin to get home.They had been dating for 3 years and today was their anniversary.Yet there she was,in her sexy outfit with her Victoria Secret lingerie waiting underneath for Dustin to take it off and make it that she couldn't walk right in the morning.

She woke up and he was gone;left a letter that he was gonna be gone for the day.She was crushed that he had forgotten this special day,

Jazz spent the whole day preparing his favorite meal that was probably cold by now.She had went to the extreme to make Dustin's jaw drop when he came in the door.She did her hair special,got a manicure and pedicure,and wore that dress that he loved the most.It hugged her body perfectly and was very short.

She was about to go upstairs and go to bed when she heard him pull up in the driveway.He came in a minute later sneaking through the door.

"So where have you been Dustin?"Jazz asked with an attitude evident in her voice.

"Nowhere."he said hanging up his jacket.

"Nigga you been gone since this morning and it's 10:00!Don't fucking lie to me!!!"she yelled,tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh happy anniversary."he said and walked past her up into their bedroom.

What the actual FUCK?!?!

Did he just...?

OH HELL NAW!!!

Jazz ran up to their bedroom and saw Dustin laying on the bed watching tv.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"she asked furiously.

"What's wrong bae?"he asked.

"It's out fucking 3 year anniversary and your just treating it like it's nothing.The past two years you treated me like a queen and now you're treating me like a piece of shit."she said,getting more heated every second.

"Sorry."he said casually and turned back to the tv.

Jazz was finished.She walked over to Dustin and raised her hand to smack him,but he caught it before she reached his face.

"Not so fast."

He grabbed her and pinned her to the bed and started to kiss her neck.

She closed her eyes and tried her hardest not to let a moan escape her mouth.He pulled off her dress and started to attack her stomach as he did her neck.

"Dustin stop.I'm mad at you."she said but her body betrayed her.She let out a low moan and felt Dustin smile against her stomach.

He felt on her p*ssy making her shudder.He slid her panties off and brushed his lips against it.He started off with little licks,teasing her.She finally gave in her put her hands on the back of his head,pushing it down to make him go deeper.He did just that.

Dustin licked and sucked making Jazz moan even louder.It only made him harder and want to be inside her more.

"You like that,don't you?"he whispered.

He stripped them both down completely and penetrated her,going rough and fast.

"Ugh Dustin!Faster!"she yelled.

He knew she was about to come so he slowed down.He went really slow and Jazz looked at him like he lost his mind.

"What the-"

Dustin pressed his lips against hers to silence her and then started going a mile a minute.She came and so did he but they were far from finished.

Jazz decided to take control,make him beg for her on his knees.She got on top,straddling him and arched her back while toying with herself a little.She knew this made Dustin want her even more.

He went at her breast with his mouth but she stopped him.

"Not so fast."she mocked."If you want it,you better come and get it.

She got off the bed and walked into their bathroom,turning the shower on very hot.Dustin followed her and watched in awe as she soaked her body.His jaw dropped,exactly what she had been waiting for.

He got in with her and closed the curtains,planning on keeping her in there for a while.She gave control to him and he sexed her like never before.New positions and all.

After their steamy shower,he led her back in the bedroom.After getting in their pajamas and getting snuggled up under the sheets,Dustin finally explained himself.

"Jazz,I'm sorry for going M.I.A but I had a very good reason."he said.

Jazz started getting annoyed again.After sex that blew both of their minds,she hoped they wouldn't speak about this until the morning.

She just turned around and looked him in the eyes,signaling for him to continue.He reached over on the nightstand,grabbing a small black box.

"I was out looking for the perfect gift for our anniversary.I wanted nothing but the best for you and it took a while to find,but I hope you love this."

He got out the bed and got on one knee.Jazz's eyes went wide as he opened the box to reveal the most beautiful ring she'd ever seen.

"I know that this is way overdue but I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you.You hold me down and give me what no other girls have.You're a challenge that I had to fight to get and it was well worth the battle.You don't put up with my bullshit and you make sure that I get that good love,whether it's in the bed or just doing those little things you do to put a smile on my face."

Jazz let her tears spill over.She couldn't believe what was about to happen.

"Jazz,will you marry me?"he asked.

"Oh my gosh yes!"she exclaimed and hugged him.He slipped the ring on her finger and she was taken back.The diamond was big and sparkled bright.

"I love you Jazz."he said.

"I love you too."

So I kinda mixed this as a freaky/romantic imagine.I hope you enjoyed it Jazz but if you want me to change it taking out the ending I'll rewrite it.But I hope you guys liked it.

~AngelArtist