Requested Imagine Unique530 X Patrick

(Patrick-himself)

(Unique530-Abigail/Unique)

"I'm telling you!Patrick is in love with you!!!"my best friend exclaimed.

"Girl stop it."I said embarrassed.

My bestie KiKi and I were at my house studying for an exam and all she wanted to talk about was my friend Patrick.Everyone claims he's had a crush on me for the longest time but I refuse to believe them.If anything,I thought he had a crush on every girl but me.

"Abigail you know it's the truth."

Wow she must really be serious.People only call me by my real name when their either mad at me or trying to prove a point.

"If he likes me,why doesn't he just ask me out?"I asked.

"Maybe he's scared you'll reject him."she said.

"Girl why would I reject him?He's the cutest and most popular guy in school."I said incredulously.

"Boys are just like that."she said and went back to her homework.

I was about to get back to studying when I got a text.

Patrick:Look out your window

My window?

I got up and looked outside.There he was.Patrick looking up at me with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a teddy bear holding a heart in its paws in the other.

"Oh my gosh..."

"What is it."KiKi asked.

"I'll be right back."I said.

I grabbed my jacket and ran downstairs.I went outside and walked over to him with a small smile.

"Hey Unique."he said shyly.

"Hey Patrick.What's all of this for?"I asked.

"For you."he responded.

He handed me the flowers and the teddy bear.I was left speechless.Everyone was right.Patrick really did like me.

"I was wondering if you'd want to be my girlfriend."he said.

I got on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.When I pulled back I could see his face start to turn red.

"Does that answer your question?"I asked.

"Definitely."he said with a big grin on his face.

We talked for a few minutes before I heard KiKi calling me from upstairs.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow."he said.

He leaned down and gently kissed my lips.I felt like I was in heaven!It was short and sweet but damn his lips were so soft!!!

He pulled back and now it was my turn to blush.He hugged me,we said our goodbyes and he left.

Having Patrick as my boyfriend is gonna be the best thing ever!!!