Requested Imagine Baecon X Dustin

(Dustin-Himself)

(Baecon-Bay)

I can't believe what just happened!I think I'm going to faint!!!

So today me and a couple of friends went to a B5 concert.This wasn't my first time going and it definitely won't be my last.We were at the front and the boys were so close to us it was just so crazy.And I'm positive I saw Dustin wink at me.That just made my day!

We were about to leave when I felt someone tap my shoulder.I turned around and I swore I was dreaming when I saw who it was.

DUSTIN BREEDING!!!!!!!

On the outside I tried my best to remain cool but on the inside I was squealing,doing backflips and shouting hallelujah!!!

"Hey Dustin!"I said happily.

"Hello there...?"he started.

"You can call me Bay."I finished for him.

"Well Bay,would you like to come with me backstage?"he asked.

"That's cool."I said.

He took my hand and I felt like I was on cloud 9!This had to be a dream!!!

We went backstage and I met the rest of the boys.They were so nice to me.After the introductions,Dustin whispered something to them and they left with big smirks.I wonder what they said.

"So what do you wanna do?We have a pool table over here,Xbox and Wii over there with the big flat screen tv.It's whatever you wanna do."he said.

"Well I'm always in the mood for some video games."I said.

We ended up playing GTA V on the Xbox and Just Dance 2014 on the Wii. I bet you can guess that he beat me.Oh well,anytime with Dustin is a good time!

Now we were just chillin on the couch and watching tv.I could feel him staring at me and I caught him in the act a few times.I wonder why.

"Dustin you swear I don't see you looking at me."I said not even taking my eyes of the screen.

I could see him tense up out of the corner of my eye.I tried really hard to keep from laughing but I failed.

"Who you laughing at?"he asked smirking.

"Oh no one."I said giggling.

He raised his eyebrow then reached over and started tickling me.

"HAHA STOP IT!"I screamed laughing.

"I will on one condition."he said.

"F-Fine what i-is it?!"I asked in between laughs.

"You have to go on a date with me."he said.

Right after that,I stopped laughing completely.Did Dustin Breeding,THE DUSTIN BREEDING,just ask me out?!?!?!

He looked at me confused and pulled back.I bet my face looked just as shocked as I was.

"You ok Bay?"he asked.

"Did you just ask me out?"I asked ignoring his question.

"Yeah..."he said looking down with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Of course!"I exclaimed and hugged him tightly.

He just chuckled and hugged back.Thank God I came to this concert.I finally snagged my dream guy.