Requested Imagine:TiaraPerenz2 x Dustin

(Dustin-himself/D)

(TiaraPerenz2-Tiara/Queens)

"Dustin I hate when you do this."I said covering my eyes.

"It's a surprise and it won't be as special if you see anything before you're supposed to."he responded.

Today my boyfriend Dustin was taking me out and apparently it has to be a complete surprise.He didn't tell me anything but to dress very casual and brign a change of clothes.I threw on a wife beater and some acid washed shorts and packed a change of clothes.Dustin picked me up a couple minutes ago and is refusing to tell me where we're going.

"Can you at least give me a hint."I pleaded.

"No.And you better not be peeking."he said.

"I'm not nigga.Damn!"I said.

"Good.We'll be there any second."he said.

"Thank God!"I exclaimed.

About a minute later the car stopped.U heard Dustin turn off the car and get out.He opened my door and grabbed my hand.

He led me somewhere which seemed like forever.

"Dustin my feet hurt.Carry me!"I whined.

"Girl you so lazy."he said with chuckle.

I felt him smack my ass and I squealed.He laughed and swooped me up into his arms.He kept walking for a couple minutes and finally stopped.I could here music and a lot of voices.

"Ok you can open your eyes."he said.

I looked to see all my friends in the Breeding backyard.There was a banner that read 'Breeding Paint War Party'

Oh my gosh!!!

"Dustin this is awesome!"I exclaimed.

"Oh the party hasn't even started yet.Get ready."he said and kissed my cheek.

Patrick went up to the mic and announced for everyone to get their paint.I grabbed two bottles of spray paint and stuffed another in my back pocket as a spare.

"Let the war begin!!!"

Everybody started painting and spraying everybody.I was doing good until I felt a cold splash on my back.I turned around to see my friend Cassie sticking her tongue out at me and sprinting off.I chased after her and got her back.

"Damn you Queens!"she yelled and laughed.

I spotted Dustin in the crowd and snuck up on him from behind.But before I could get to him,he turned around and sprayed me with blue and green paint.

"Hahaha!"he laughed and ran off.

"I'm gonna get you!"I yelled and chased after him.

I was catching up but he caught me in his arms and lifted my high off the ground.I screamed and laughed and he spun me around in circles.He set me down and pulled me into a hug.

"I hope you're having fun my Queen."he said.

"Of course I am."I said.

"Well how about we take this party inside."he said with a wink.

"Sounds like a good idea."

Hope you liked it Tiara~! :)

~AngelArtist