Kelly Imagine

Note:This is not a requested imagine.There were too many times to add Y/N and it sounded weird so I just picked a random name.

Kelly sped down the road trying to get to Crystal's house as quick as he could.Him and his brothers finally finished their tour and he wanted to surprise her.They hadn't seen each other is 3 months and it killed him that he had to go that long without seeing his boo's face.

He pulled up in front of her house and parked in the driveway.He got out and grabbed the spare key under the welcome mat,quietly letting himself in.It was 11 at night and he was hoping that she was sleep.He planned to sneak into her bed and have him be the first thing she saw when she woke up in the morning.

He tip-toed up the steps and peeked into Crystal's room to see her fast asleep.He walked over to the bed and smiled,watching her sleeping form.She looked so beautiful and peaceful.

"You know,you shouldn't watch people sleep.It's really creepy."the voice said,barely above a whisper.

Crystal turned over and opened her eyes,staring back at the man she loved.His brother,Dustin,who was also her best friend,told her about Kelly's surprise visit plan.She wanted to be ready for the long night they had ahead of them.

"Thanks for ruining my surprise."Kelly joked.

"Blame Dustin.He told me."she said.

Crystal giggled as Kelly made a mental note to slap Dustin twice when he got home.

"I'm gonna hurt that nigga."he said.

"Oh you should be thanking him.I have a little surprise for you myself."Crystal said.

She slipped out of her bed to reveal her purple lacy lingerie set.It was Kelly's favorite.

He bit his lip and looked her up and down with a hungry gaze.He sure wasn't expecting this;he didn't even come prepared.

"I have a box in my nightstand."she said as if reading his mind.

"Well then,let's get started shall we?"

Kelly planted a kiss on Crystal's lips then trailed kisses down her neck to the top of her breasts.She moaned in satisfaction and rubbed her hand on his abs.She pulled his shirt off and continued to feel on his abs and chest.

Kelly rubbed his hand on the surface of Crystal's promised land which was already wet.With one graceful tug,he slid her panties off to the floor and licked his lips before letting his tongue work its magic.

"Ugh...oh my god!"she moaned as she pushed Kelly's head down further.It was pure bliss.With every lick,she got closer and closer to her climax.He stuck his tongue in deeper,making her moan even more.

Crystal's legs started to shake but Kelly held them down to the bed.With one last flick of his tongue,he finally made her come.He slurped up every drop before coming face to face with her.

"I missed the taste of you on tour."he said seductively.

He crawled over top of her and flipped them over.Crystal straddled Kelly and started to unbuckle his pants.He helped her to take them off and she could see the huge bulge coming from the inside of his boxers.

"Well,well,well.Someone's excited."she said,whispering the last part in his ear.He groaned and tried to calm himself.He wanted to savor every minute of this but Crystal was making it and him extremely hard.

He decided to tease her back.He unclasped her bra and took one of her breast in his mouth.Crystal arched her back and moaned in pleasure.He teased her nipples a while longer until he was satisfied.

Crystal tugged at his boxers,wanting them to be gone immediately.He obeyed her command and tossed his boxers to the side.He slipped the condom on and positioned himself in between her legs.

"You ready?"he asked.

Crystal shook her head,ready for what was coming next.

Kelly slowly entered her heated core,making her eyes roll to the back of her head,a loud moan escaping her lips.

He started to stroke slow,then picked up the pace.He thrusted in and out her of her at a very quick pace,making himself groan louder,mixing with Crystal's moans.

"KELLY!"she screamed out.

He thrusted even faster as she continued to call out his name.Crystal hit her second orgasm as Kelly finally came too.

He went into the bathroom and flushed the condom before slipping back into the bed.He wrapped the both of them up in the sheets.He pulled her to his chest and kissed her neck before resting his head in the crook of it.

"My legs are gonna be so sore in the morning."Crystal said with a quiet laugh.

"Let's hope not.I could go for round 2 in the morning."he said with a wink.

"How am I gonna deal with your thirsty ass?"she joked.

"Only God knows."

Hopefully that was good.It's my first ever freaky imagine so I hope you all liked it and hopefully request more imagines.

~AngelArtist